X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamanashi
    started a topic Problem with purchasing balens

Problem with purchasing balens

I have filed tickets before, but that never helps and gets way too slow of a response...
    I have purchased balens before, but this time it declines my car and says "The server is temporarily unable to service your request".
    I am using play span with a mastercard. I wouldn't mind waiting, but there is a nice clothing event that ends in almost 5 hours.

Please look into this

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by Yamanashi View Post
    I have filed tickets before, but that never helps and gets way too slow of a response...
    I have purchased balens before, but this time it declines my car and says "The server is temporarily unable to service your request".
    I am using play span with a mastercard. I wouldn't mind waiting, but there is a nice clothing event that ends in almost 5 hours.

Please look into this
    was having same problem for days.. was using play span also.. i filed a ticket, and the rep told me to go directly to store.r2games.com.. when you check out, you must close the payment window for playspan and pay through R2 Games Co Limited (something something) window.. it's that box that you see when you close the playspan box..

plot twist: it only worked once.
    another plot twist: tried it again the following day, still didnt work.

Leave a comment:

• bhie
    replied
    before you have this cahU for purchasing the balens, so i open my account to buy balens, the next day when i want to buy balens i'm surprise because you delete this cashU for billing for this balens... Can you please return this because i still have money in my account and how can i used it my game here in wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Ninno20
    replied
    Your not alone with this issue, playspan is messed up for a large amount of people on my server.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    buy a ugc or a paysafecard

Leave a comment:

Working...
X