Shall i equip level 70 jewel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall i equip level 70 jewel?

K guys so my question is whether i shall equip my 70 leg jewel along with my 60 leg jewel?? im planning to sell my 60 jewel to help out with my 70 jewel's enchantment, is it a good idea?? Is the 60 jewel's bonus working in PvP?? or is it just for PvE? I wont be getting my second 70 jewel for a long time so is sacrificing the 60 jewel bonus for that time justified? Thank you.

I personally waited to equip my 70 leg jewel once i got them both leg.
    the reason was the bonus of both 70 jewels combined.

crit damage received reduced by 10%

I remember when we were doing Lych NM and our other knight got his jewel first, he already sold his 60 one to enchant it
    but they noticed he was crit-hitted more and harder then he had his 2 jewels combined.
    And lynch NM was harder before the acadamy bless and do it without wc.
    And as a tank you try to survive the hits, so if you get critted more and harder (and they already crit around 80 1-2 boss, your almost dead/ you are dead.)

So what i did was wait until i have both jewels. But with rings, its ok to equip 1 ring 70 and 1 60.
    Their bonus isnt that depending (rage consumption reduce chance) then the crit damage received.
    But its actually your call. I dont think 70 + 60 jewel together wouldnt matter as an archer/mage if you arent tanking.....
    But for me as a knight, it would matter, so i waited out.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

No, it's a bad idea.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
        I personally waited to equip my 70 leg jewel once i got them both leg.
        the reason was the bonus of both 70 jewels combined.

crit damage received reduced by 10%

I remember when we were doing Lych NM and our other knight got his jewel first, he already sold his 60 one to enchant it
        but they noticed he was crit-hitted more and harder then he had his 2 jewels combined.
        And lynch NM was harder before the acadamy bless and do it without wc.
        And as a tank you try to survive the hits, so if you get critted more and harder (and they already crit around 80 1-2 boss, your almost dead/ you are dead.)

So what i did was wait until i have both jewels. But with rings, its ok to equip 1 ring 70 and 1 60.
        Their bonus isnt that depending (rage consumption reduce chance) then the crit damage received.
        But its actually your call. I dont think 70 + 60 jewel together wouldnt matter as an archer/mage if you arent tanking.....
        But for me as a knight, it would matter, so i waited out.
        Oh ok sounds right but cant i just take out my MDEF astral for the first boss and get godes bless in its place?? and same thing with PDEF for 2nd boss?

Comment

I don't even get why they make lv.70 jewel not have reduce crit..

Also... doesn't it only affect players? NPC should still have reduce crit... based on the description on the 70 Jewel.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I don't even get why they make lv.70 jewel not have reduce crit..

Also... doesn't it only affect players? NPC should still have reduce crit... based on the description on the 70 Jewel.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	70jwldescr.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1674978
            here is teh full description.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...