MPD changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD changes

I think we need to change it where your attempt doesn't get used up until you have either entered a Summoner or Killed a Boss.

Because lately... I see in World Chat, a lot of bashing back and forth because people are getting kicked because they Lagged out (even from same guilds)...

And once you're kicked, you can't go back in because your attempt is used up.

I was never kicked and never kick someone after we enter to dung, but maybe thats bcs i allways get right ppl.
    U mean 1st boss right? Or last?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not talking about me tho, lol (I am still only doing lowbie MPD)

The lag lately is causing many ppls to lag out, and most ppls on my server tends to not like to wait... so they kick if the player doesn't log back in within like 10~30 sec.

And yea, I mean at least 1 boss (this way you don't exploit the Dungeon to get multiple boss drops)

But with 1st boss, you'll still at least get some loot before you lag out and kicked.

It's either this... or change it back to 3 attempt so players can still obtain 2 out of 3 loot instead of having no loot at all.
      But than... I can see lots of players complaining about "not enough time to do all 3 mpd", lol.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Not talking about me tho, lol (I am still only doing lowbie MPD)

The lag lately is causing many ppls to lag out, and most ppls on my server tends to not like to wait... so they kick if the player doesn't log back in within like 10~30 sec.

And yea, I mean at least 1 boss (this way you don't exploit the Dungeon to get multiple boss drops)

But with 1st boss, you'll still at least get some loot before you lag out and kicked.

It's either this... or change it back to 3 attempt so players can still obtain 2 out of 3 loot instead of having no loot at all.
        But than... I can see lots of players complaining about "not enough time to do all 3 mpd", lol.
        Back to 3att,No way
        And sure some guys go out and lose att but this is team dung, ppl must learn how to make good party and dont think 7r change something in future
        Lags are not from r2, i dont have lags - many my friends to. So i dont care about someone pc problems/low internet speed

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well it's human behavior. People behave like thugs (kicking people within 30 secs), and you want the game to be changed to 3 attempts for that?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am sure someone kicked him from team when DC/LAG and now scream to change game lol.

Comment

***, kicking someone for not logging back for 10~30 second? These guys are pathetic. In my server even if the guys leaves for 5 minutes and more, we waited for him. Even if they are from the rival guild, we still respected them.
              And fyi, some people with bad internet needs 3-4 minutes just to refresh.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If I notice lag, I tell my team: "Hi, I'm lagging, so if I dc, wait 3-4mins"

And if we need 1 boss, someone that wanna level, will just get a team, and quit before first boss.

However, would like to see they change so attempts for king and spire are used first when starting (first) fight... Cause had problems with people dc:ing while joining, and their attempts get used and they get "auto kicked".

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  ***, kicking someone for not logging back for 10~30 second? These guys are pathetic. In my server even if the guys leaves for 5 minutes and more, we waited for him. Even if they are from the rival guild, we still respected them.
                  And fyi, some people with bad internet needs 3-4 minutes just to refresh.
                  5 minute? try 10-20 minutes ... yes, we wait.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    5 minute? try 10-20 minutes ... yes, we wait.
                    uh, didn't the party member got autokicked if they are offline for 15 minutes? i remember that happened to my party members once.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X