No announcement yet.

Leaving in tanks, problem for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when i enter randomly in game, and 3,4,5 super strong tanks attacks my small tank, and it just keep happening again and again. Put same levels, same power tanks to fight against eachother! I can't pay any money becouse i don't have it. I'm playing this game at safehouse, becouse my dad was beating me and mom and we're poor now, and i feel rejected when some other players pay to be stronger even if i'm trying and fighting to be beter but for more than a year of playing i only got to 46 level, with none benefits. I'm writing this with big letters becouse my capps lock doesn't work. Now you see my playing condition and you don't give a f**k about it. Thank you very much!

Comment

i join n leave everyday just for mission! not out of spite but i just hate the tanks so leave as soon as i join

Comment

I am gonna starting requesting compensation for Tanks constantly.

getting 10~15 less runestone isn't a joke.

Just make the system where players can't leave Tank for 5 mins after they're inside.

This way we can still get some points or other players can join into Tank before the exploiters leaves and make the other side lose their attempt and get no Runestones.

or

Makes it so the other side doesn't lose their attempt, so they can go back into Tank and hope they don't run into another exploiter.

Also... why does only 1 out of 4 ppls gets runestone on winning side that got default win?
        (why is the other 3 left out?)
        Last edited by anichaos; 09-23-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I am gonna starting requesting compensation for Tanks constantly.

getting 10~15 less runestone isn't a joke.

Just make the system where players can't leave Tank for 5 mins after they're inside.

This way we can still get some points or other players can join into Tank before the exploiters leaves and make the other side lose their attempt and get no Runestones.

or

Makes it so the other side doesn't lose their attempt, so they can go back into Tank and hope they don't run into another exploiter.

Also... why does only 1 out of 4 ppls gets runestone on winning side that got default win?
          (why is the other 3 left out?)
          yesterday i got 15 runes ... today i got diamond too same situation lol

Comment

We need to have a rule that you cannot leave tank in the first 5 minutes.

People are abusing it by leaving in the first 10 sec and causes us to lose rewards.

Comment

Keeps happening, Devs need to fix this problem asap!

Comment

Hasn't happend on s344 yet, hope it won't either, so theirs still some good servers out their.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post

People are abusing it by leaving in the first 10 sec and causes us to lose rewards.
                  There's no way to enforce such rule, notice how not a single event of the game forces you to stay, every single event lets you leave whenever you want. They just need to change how extra runes are awarded.

Comment

this can be solved by granting the party victorious when ever the oponent party is empty. the prices then should be given in order by points
                    • S69 - Corftey ravine
                    • H4D3S
                    • lvl 76 archer
                    • 103k br

Comment

How can you prevent someone from closing their browser

Btw I haven't seen that happen yet, either. Do people just do it to ruin it for others by joining/leaving when they have no attempts? Because I'm pretty sure even if you leave right away you will have wasted your attempt.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Yes this is a huge problem for me. Making the tank battle so annoying. I really like tank trial event, but if people keep doing this and R2 doesnt fix this problem...

I always form a team of 4 and hoping to get proper battle and get some runestones. If the other team will leave before any points has been given, it is a loss of plenty of runestones and fun of enjoying the event.
                        Today the opponent team left, yesterday the same, the day before that the same.

some suggestions...
                        1. Fix the tank trial so there will always be one person in the team, if is alone can't leave. (avoiding the 0x runestone prize, because there will be always a tank to shoot )
                        2. If the other team has left before any points and ranking, the ranking rewards would still be available to the team which won. They would get the chests which are given to 1st player to the 4th. The highest level tank will get the best prize and so on.

thanks

Comment

One fairly simple work-around would be to introduce a "staying duration" of 3 minutes before a player can leave. This will ensure that the opposing team has enough time to score sufficient points, and would still permit a "tank-battle hopper" the opportunity to find a match they want (albeit, lets be honest, most hoppers are content to just keep quitting and rejoining until time is up).

Comment

seriously, this is pointless. People leaving affects placement so very little that this is a joke. Quicker people get the kill more often, that simple.

He who gets the freaking laser wins.

if some dude bolts cuz hes getting hammered, then my team will just swarm the next dude and the kill still goes to the ninja.

if the other team stays or leaves it doesnt matter, we still win in relatively the same amount of time. So if you are having trouble in tanks it could be that ur just not fast enough, strategic enough, or dont have good friends.

Of course i will say tho i will never do tanks with anyone who bolts out on me if we are losing, its do or die trying, and with that spirit we usually win 98% of the time and usually under 5 mins.

Comment

this can be solved by granting the party victorious when ever the oponent party is empty. the prices then should be given in order by points
                              The default win party does get Victory sigh, however only 1 out of 4 ppls (95% of the times) gets Rank reward.
                              And this Tank Exploit happens usually when no one has any points, thus 0 points.
                              (I find it that you need at least 800 points to get the Rank Reward, at least according to my fellow Guildmates experiences)

Btw I haven't seen that happen yet, either. Do people just do it to ruin it for others by joining/leaving when they have no attempts? Because I'm pretty sure even if you leave right away you will have wasted your attempt.
                              No, you do not lose attempt when you leave.

The system is exactly the same as BG, except there's no 5 min wait in between, you can leave and rejoin instantly.

Comment

He who gets the freaking laser wins.
                                Napalm is better for both last hits and winning teamfights ;p
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X