Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

transfer items from one server to another.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer items from one server to another.

I know how this might sound, but I would like to know if there is any chance for me to transfer items such as Gems for example from one char to another? I am asking this question just because I want to delete/remove my other char and build the new one. And since they are both my chars, my property and my creations there shouldn't be a problem for me wanting and having this done. Perhaps, the moral view of this question is more or less important, but I am not pointing the things that way. I expect answers from GM's with answers like "yes" and "no , because ..." . Everything else will be ignored.

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
    And since they are both my chars, my property and my creations
    Lols.... -_- Someone needs to go re-read the Terms of Use... http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse You do not own anything. It is not your property. And no, it won't get done. Transferring your level 60/70 legend stuff from an old server to a brand new one? Are you kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
      I expect answers from GM's with answers like "yes" and "no , because ..." .
      Press your GM button in game, file a ticket if you want an answer only from a GM. At that point they will tell you that no you can not transfer ANYTHING from one server to another, except your VIP subscription, not the level of VIP, just the subscription. This is to prevent imbalance in a server.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

if that were to be allowed I would create 10 accounts and transfer the gems to my main one :P

Comment

Ya especially with all the "low level" benefits like lots of free and easy crypt keys, mount whips, soul crystals, etc... it would just be beyond absurd

Comment

As stated above in Creamy's post, every account that is made on this platform, solely belongs to Reality Squared Games - and not the consumer.
            You may view the Terms of Use HERE in order to become aware of such things.
            If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you may feel free to PM me.
            Since the answer has been provided, this thread will be closed.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
            X