Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Need a lil advice;

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a lil advice;

    I'm level 48 with 31k BR and have been camping 40-49 for almost 3 weeks now, i'm not looking to level or anything just wondering about future plans for when I do. Currently I'm gathering materials and buying stones from guild shop for making the 60 PvE set but my problem is although I have the full 40 PvE set legendary including rings and jewels, should I skip 50 PvE and 55 PvP sets in order to maximise and save any materials I could use for 60 set or is 40 PvE set too weak in 50-59 bracket? (Oh and yeah when the time comes i'm also looking to cash half of the 60 set if needed).

  • #2
    if you plan to camp at lvl 54/59, get the lvl 50 legendary set.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
      I'm level 48 with 31k BR and have been camping 40-49 for almost 3 weeks now, i'm not looking to level or anything just wondering about future plans for when I do. Currently I'm gathering materials and buying stones from guild shop for making the 60 PvE set but my problem is although I have the full 40 PvE set legendary including rings and jewels, should I skip 50 PvE and 55 PvP sets in order to maximise and save any materials I could use for 60 set or is 40 PvE set too weak in 50-59 bracket? (Oh and yeah when the time comes i'm also looking to cash half of the 60 set if needed).
      Firstly, you should focus on maxing your GS and getting red astrals + lvling it. 31k BR and you're buying 60 leg stones for the set.... very bad choice i'd say. It slows you down so much instead of helping you. Skipping 55 or not, depends on what class are you.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        Firstly, you should focus on maxing your GS and getting red astrals + lvling it. 31k BR and you're buying 60 leg stones for the set.... very bad choice i'd say. It slows you down so much instead of helping you. Skipping 55 or not, depends on what class are you.
        I'm an archer, have all orange astrals, haven't been lucky with reds, Guild skills are at level 7 and do need working on but the buying stones part isn't my focus no, i've been buying only one per day.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
          I'm an archer, have all orange astrals, haven't been lucky with reds, Guild skills are at level 7 and do need working on but the buying stones part isn't my focus no, i've been buying only one per day.
          40 set is to weak, each 55pvp guy eat u
          Camp for honor and lvlup slow,in this time make 50 set legend.
          I did this,now farming 60 set is like a peace of cake to many archers skipping now 50 set and evryone want pve archers for moon.
          Other thing till u get 60k br with bw/55k without dont go upwill be to hardmax gs, farm god nm without last boss and save keys for dt nm keyruns

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment

          Working...
          X