Mages Healing Talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages Healing Talent

I am a level 70 mage, and am hearing from some mages that they are offsetting their increase in healing talent by boosting their cooldown healing talent, but the cooldown says it cools down Blessed Light (BL). Is it also reducing restore cooldown? My current set up has :

2 Survival

1 Redemption

1 Barrier

3 Momentum

37 Holy Seal

I dont want to have my restore cooldown take forever, and am wondering what the recommendations of fellow mages would be who are using the healing talent and Momentum. I was in CW and came against a few mages who could cast Meteor and then restore over and over, and I am sure they have 60 gear, I am on my last piece to make 60 gear. I would like to be able to do what they are doing and am not sure of the right set up for it.

My clothes are lvl 4 and wings at 3.

Thanks

momentum should be lv1 only no need for more,barrier maxed obvious why,redemtion maxed the more you use it the better you can also use this just to give extra rage to team,survival maxed obvious why but if you are in a crit build you dont really need it high since it could bring to over heal

and redemtion doesnt decrease resto cd

Comment

I am a crit build mage, and having momentum down to 10 seconds is very useful for me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Talent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1674997

I wish this will help u

Comment

Originally posted by Lostyears View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]55281[/ATTACH]

I wish this will help u
          Nice, this is what I have too (although my talent level is only in low 30s) I was wondering what do you think about having 1 talent into focus with this build. I normally have a rage dump skill (Rain of Pain or Thunderer) in addition to standard heals, so whenever focus activates I can join in on the dps fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
            I am a level 70 mage, and am hearing from some mages that they are offsetting their increase in healing talent by boosting their cooldown healing talent, but the cooldown says it cools down Blessed Light (BL). Is it also reducing restore cooldown? My current set up has :

2 Survival

1 Redemption

1 Barrier

3 Momentum

37 Holy Seal

I dont want to have my restore cooldown take forever, and am wondering what the recommendations of fellow mages would be who are using the healing talent and Momentum. I was in CW and came against a few mages who could cast Meteor and then restore over and over, and I am sure they have 60 gear, I am on my last piece to make 60 gear. I would like to be able to do what they are doing and am not sure of the right set up for it.

My clothes are lvl 4 and wings at 3.

Thanks
            Aren't you the guy who says that farm stealing benefit everyone in the long run?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wow, off topic much?

Comment

Working...
              X