Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    Hell if I had known this I could have used all the XP leveling my HSD & be level 80 now, totally ripped off because of sooks again!

They did it in another game Princess Punk Flower, yeah I left that one also when they brought in the rune systems & allowed monster hunters to become PvPers overnight all because they moaned & whined because they sucked at PvP!
    The real PvPers had their builds screwed overnight, we were penalised for having patience & actually building our toons, I see its happening again here in wartunes. You cry babies make me sick, stay out of war games if you can't handle the heat!
    Are you talking about a FB based Castle game? If so I did the same thing ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      Are you talking about a FB based Castle game? If so I did the same thing ^^
      Yes, we were f'd over there, same thing happening here, same outcome?

Comment

Yes, we were f'd over there, same thing happening here, same outcome?
        Well it will screw my knight for sure, but luckily I gave up on my knight a while ago since the devs seem to hate that class.

My mage will benefit from the nerf, but still I argue that if people placed their hard earned exp in HS they are entitled to the benefit

Even if it means me spectating in some group arena fights ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
          Just because it's not seen elsewhere does not make it 'indeed unfair and ruins the whole aspect of pvp'. Please try and separate opinion from fact. I can and will respect your opinion, but not when you try and pass it off as fact.

I assure you that your predicted crying won't happen. You seem to be misunderstanding something. For the majority of us (Us being people not whining about HS now), HS is not something we see as a way for us to beat stronger opponents. It's simply an avenue for us to make battles go easier/faster. We use it in BG to preserve health. We use it in GA so we don't have to BL. We're not using it just because we 'didn't build (sic) toons well'. We use it because it saves time and effort. Why make the fight last 1.5 minutes when I can stun you and end it in 45 seconds?

Can't speak for the others but here's my humble opinion:

Will the nerf of HS affect me? Definitely. I probably can't run around BG with full health even after 20 straight battles any more.

Will it change the way I fight? No.

Will it make me lose more fights? No. HS helps me preserve health (in BG). It's not an iWin button for me. If I could beat you with HS, I'd beat you without it as well. It'd take longer, but the result doesn't change.

Will I be 'crying that (sic) lost (sic) HS and that the game is too hard for (sic)'? LOL. Seriously?
          Its no true ,be honesty dude...if you cant win for 40 sec and figh 2 min you will loss many HP and next battle you will not win...this is diference..And do you think that its honesty you can use something where others cant??For you may be but for most nope

Comment

but still I argue that if people placed their hard earned exp in HS they are entitled to the benefit
            ^^ 100% agree, why should players who invested time & XP be penalised? Why should those players be nerfed? Everyone was given the same opportunity to raise their HS.

Gonna nerf my HS give me all the XP back so I can level to level 80 when 7roads/r2 bring on the nerf. You CANNOT compensate me for "time" being spent having slowly levelled & developed my HS.
            Devs nerfing HS is a real sucky move pandering to sooks who wanted or expected an easy ride! Why punish the players who earn't their HS's?

Comment

So HS is getting nerfed because of whiners?
              They were given the same opportunity as everyone else yet so many decided not to slowly level & develop theirs.
              So now they whinge & whine & the players who invested the time & effort to raise their HS are now going to be punished by having their HS nerfed, what a load of **!

You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!
              LOL maybe its wil be true if alllserver play BG at his ouners BG Isnt normal to play 1 years server with 50 seal vs 3 monds server with 10 seal....New servers havent never chance to ""You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!""Do you like to win ONLY for that you start to pplay early???

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyFog View Post
                Its no true ,be honesty dude...if you cant win for 40 sec and figh 2 min you will loss many HP and next battle you will not win...this is diference..And do you think that its honesty you can use something where others cant??For you may be but for most nope
                You fail to remember a mage has resto, sunto, BL and heal runes

Of all the classes mages will be least hurt by the HS nerf, in fact, I will go so far as to say it will help them the most, because no longer will people be able to stun win them, therefore more healing will be done....
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

I would like to see HS be dropped down to 1 use/fight. I can survive most fights being stunned for 3 turns, but when I get stunned for 6 or even 9 that is a little much.

Comment

You fail to remember a mage has resto, sunto, BL and heal runes

Of all the classes mages will be least hurt by the HS nerf, in fact, I will go so far as to say it will help them the most, because no longer will people be able to stun win them, therefore more healing will be done....
                    yes they will

damn u lucky mages.. think im gonna move my *** to the "u think mages are overpowered topic" hihihi
                    • S69 - Corftey ravine
                    • H4D3S
                    • lvl 76 archer
                    • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                      yes they will

damn u lucky mages.. think im gonna move my *** to the "u think mages are overpowered topic" hihihi
                      Every patch I thank God I swapped from knight to mage
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Originally posted by Vedecent View Post
                        I would like to see HS be dropped down to 1 use/fight. I can survive most fights being stunned for 3 turns, but when I get stunned for 6 or even 9 that is a little much.
                        for me its some mind rest if i get stunned in bg :P

means most of the times the oponnent is higher than me and i wont loose much honor ^^
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyFog View Post
                          LOL maybe its wil be true if alllserver play BG at his ouners BG Isnt normal to play 1 years server with 50 seal vs 3 monds server with 10 seal....New servers havent never chance to ""You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!""Do you like to win ONLY for that you start to pplay early???
                          Guess what I only started playing in late January, on my server that makes me one of the younger players, yet I put the time & effort into building my char. I am level 68 atm, many players on my server are in their 70's. They rushed to get to the new dungeons like Flanders & the kids for the new Malibu Stacy doll because she had a new hat & now they can't handle either the dungeons nor BG or arena.

Not my fault I can stun them & beat them, hell most of them I can still beat anyway without needing to use my HS.

The point being if I had rushed like they did I would be high level 70's also & have a crappy build.

Instead I slowly leveled, raised my HS & worked my BR, why punish players like myself who invested the time & energy rather than reward players who wanted the quick & easy way & are now suffering due to their foolish mistakes?
                          Last edited by dackdoid; 09-17-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                            for me its some mind rest if i get stunned in bg :P

means most of the times the oponnent is higher than me and i wont loose much honor ^^
                            I jus get annoyed I lose cart time, no real biggy, and if ppl let me cart I strip at end to say ty

I'm jus waiting til patch for the new whine thread from all these folk saying mages are too OP now
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

look no further:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....RED-yeah-think
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

well...I get stun 90% of the time at BG or arena, Not complaining. it is all part of the game.

I would say it is a fair Play for older players who did not charge as much.

HS and dryad is what makes BG more interesting. Or else u will see lesser ppl in bg.
                                IGN: watty
                                Server:s271
                                Class: Knight
                                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                                X