• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    *giggles*

(Then runs and hides from Gingy)
    Punk! ***! Mage!

Let me gain a few levels so I can dryad bomb you for the heck of it...

I'll see you when you're 80 & I'm 71...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Punk! ***! Mage!

Let me gain a few levels so I can dryad bomb you for the heck of it...

I'll see you when you're 80 & I'm 71...
      Level 80 even scares me, I'll prolly still be 74 when you're 71, and I will deffo stun you!
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
        At least daily in the BG, I will get hit with a 3 round HS Stun. In say 1 out of 3 fights that this happens, I still win. Like all other aspects of the game, no ONE thing controls how the fight will go. Your toon is more than the sum of its parts.

I find that most of the people who hate HS, are those that think that only level matters, and that HS is "slowing them down" or "holding them back" yet blame others for fully using an aspect of the game.

Here are some other things I see a lot from people complaining...
        Mages wouldnt win if they didnt heal.
        You wouldnt have won if it wasnt for those runes!
        Knights have too much HP.
        Archers get too many turns.
        Mages can do too many AOE skills.
        You would have lost if wasnt for that Hamster ball, knights.

The list is endless.

Hey now archers do get to many turns!!!! j/k
        HS stun dont effect me all that much honestly. Im a high hp high block high def knight. Even with hs they have to be able to get enough net damage to kill me. And that is not always a easy thing to do.

To me HS just gives me a fun way to do some trash talking in BG and well trash talking is part of the fun of pvp.

"you better have brought more than HS to beat me buhahaha" Much better when you manage to kill them some times your left eating your words but hey its all part of the fun.

I like going against a friend in BG and trash talk while goofing off in PM Half of the trash talking you see in BG is all for show all for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
          So HS is getting nerfed because of whiners?
          They were given the same opportunity as everyone else yet so many decided not to slowly level & develop theirs.
          So now they whinge & whine & the players who invested the time & effort to raise their HS are now going to be punished by having their HS nerfed, what a load of **!

You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!
          See this person already crying about the HS nerf and it hasn't even came over yet lol. Dude look at the freaking HS cap charts. Even if you slow lvl and cap it at all intervals you can't cap it enough for lvl 65+ due to the fact of the huge gap they had in it at those lvls. Now if they shorten the gap of HS cap just like the rest of the lvl brackets then it wouldn't be such a huge deal and you can use your argument about slow lvl and capping it off. However, you can't use it now since the gap is far too big to make any difference to slow lvl or not. Not to mention the blessing wheel is here and you need to lvl up if you want bigger bonuses. Otherwise you get your *** kicked like that due to the fact everyone is on 200% bonus now. Please actually think about this stuff before posting. It's only total ** and totally unfair for you since you rely too much on that talent to win your matches. I hardly use HS not just bc it's low lvl compared to everyone else's but due to the fact I find it a cheap tactic. Even if I was on old server and had 50+ HS I wouldn't use it often either. I only use it for emergency reasons like if im about to be dryad bomb'd and don't want to lose the 200 honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            If the topic weren't so personal to me, I'd play...

As is how many in VH, under level 65, could reasonably challenge Creamy or I, on straight BR?
            honestly, there aren't that many who are under level 65 in VH anymore... maybe about three or four who actively play still. They are between 56K and 66k... Not sure if that is with or without the Wheel Blessing, though?
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Build your br? It's easiest to build BR in BG and that is nearly impossible when a lvl 70 is facing a lvl 79 with HS at 45 and higher! I have avoided BG for months now because it's just depressing to get swamped by people so much higher. They should have made BG 60-64 and 65-69, 70-74 and 75-79, instead you are getting pounded by ppl almost 10 levels higher and it's stupid. That's like an NFL player bragging they beat a high school player... wow that was some match! NOT.

Comment

• HS sets apart the true warriors and the true cowards in the game. Period.
                S144
                Guild: 'Nightmare
                Level 80 Archer

Comment

• Some people can catch up, but it's only the heavy cashers.

As a previous post stated, it's all about having a high enough BR to overcome 3-rounds of stun. I've reached the point that I (a Mage) can do that against anyone 80K BR or less so long as it's not an Archer. Archers do enough DPS to force me to Sunto / Resto to stay up that they'll often get a 2nd Stun off and I don't touch them unless they're 75k BR or less.

But going back to the HS arguemnt at hand, it's not what R2 wants in the game as it is and that's why they've nerfed it in the Chinese game. HS prevents player retention on new servers, and is costing them $. Yeah, those ppl who've been playing since 2012 w/ L70+ characters love HS because they're among the top-10%'ers in it. But those who joined in early 2013 are stuck in a middle-tier of HS where they become instantly vulnerable in PvP when they "level up too fast" or become campers. Then those who've joined in the past 4-6 months are the perpetual victims of these campers and lose their enjoyment of the game.

It's not a hard concept to understand, and in time it will be adjusted.

I've heard that HS will become 1-2 rounds and that the CD will be 120s. I've also head that BGs and 3v3 Arenas will begin matching on HS level, and alternatively that it will match on Player Level + HS Level. Who knows... We'll find out in November one way or the other.

Comment

• HS results in 3 separate situations based upon what the player does with his EXP:
                    1.) Some invest in HS solely (majority of complaints are against these people)
                    2.) Some invest into HS so as to attain higher level talents (very few complaints against these people)
                    3.) Some bypass HS entirely and use the EXP to level up (these are the people that have made most of the initial complaints about it, but as time progresses, they tend to earn more daily exp than lower level players that went heavy into seal/talents before leveling up - most of these players have either caught up to or surpassed players in situations 2 and 3).

I fall into category 2, and being from an older server (s7), yeah, I have a high seal level. I personally try not to use it unless absolutely necessary: some players just hurt too much in a 1v1, so using holy seal reduces how many heals I need to use (thus, saving me time); some group arena opponents will heal endlessly, making fights extremely long (2+ mage groups), so again this is one I'll justify using it; sometimes I'm helping lower level players that either die by 2nd round or get stunned until death, resulting in a 1v3, so yet again, a justifiable reason to use it. Other than these situations, I usually don't even bother using holy seal, I rank it up so that I can reach next levels of talents.

Sure, newer servers are at a disadvantage in the holy seal department, at least for a good long while, but newer servers have enough reasons to justify playing on despite being in the low-spectrum for exp; additionally, they get far more (and longer) event days granting double-exp, so they have the potential to gain exp at far quicker paces than older servers; still, it takes a long time for this exp to add up, BUT there are still plenty of other reasons to make up for this disadvantage.

Comment

• nvm this. Didn't read it right.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-17-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        True warriors? For what bc you can stun the player for the whole match and not even get a fight out of it? That isn't pvp lol. That's just stunning hte player and fighting. Might as well be facing an AI instead.
                        You are so blinded with rage, you can't even see that he is in your side. I feel sad for you now.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• never have i seen so many people cry about getting stunned we all have gone throgh it an we do it to others it the way of dog eat dog ... grow the **** up an if u dont like it go play farmville then pvp.. holy seal it a tool to pvp what jus sit there an look at it an not use it? really come one an think about it.. i face higher level brs an i have to stun some cause itsaves me hp an i get a attck or 2 more with gives me a edg.. damn u gys think holy seal jus benifites the strong u are wrong
                          wardog
                          guild:Unforgiven
                          archer
                          s214

Comment

• damn this is crazy u that cry alot i dont understand it if u dnt like this game jus move on some enjoy this game an i for one am 1 of those player.. grown men an weman cry like little babys on this game .it make no sence to me .pvp is not a fair game . never has an never will be. this is not ps2,3 or xbox 360 or what ever games u like to play this game is to grow strong an try to be the best not matter the odds. an yes some here have deep pocket an yes may never be able to catch them but u can try . that is also part of this game. so if u are not up to that challange then i think u have played the wrong game from the start
                            wardog
                            archer
                            s214

Comment

• hi zo its wardog
                              wardog
                              archer
                              s214

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                You are so blinded with rage, you can't even see that he is in your side. I feel sad for you now.
                                yes, now that i have read it again I can see what you mean. However, you can take it both ways to be honest so it wasn't really a mistake. I corrected myself though and edited my post.

Comment

Working...
                                X