Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal People Quitting Game

You know, the number one reason I've heard when people are getting ready to quit the game is Holy Seal. Trying to level it sucks the fun out of the game, and honestly you can never catch up to older players who already have Holy Seal lvl 30 and 40.

I really believe that someone should sit back and re-evaluate the way Holy Seal is set up, and how it is lvled. Or just eliminating it all together. I myself have considered quitting the game cause I'm tired of always getting stunned no matter how hard I work at lvling or how much money I spend on the game, and I have spent alot of money on this game.

Holy Seal is getting nerfed from what i heard in 2.0 patch. So just wait it out till then. Not exactly sure myself since I havent got to 50 on the Chinese server but from what my sources tell me that it does get nerfed. Nerfed to 1-2 round only and supposedly in order to do 2 runs of stun they need to have a 10+higher HS than yours. HS still sucks no matter what but if this is true about the nerf then that will make things a bit more balanced out.

Comment

So, you have been catching all the people who are leaving and asking them and a majority of them have told you that they can not level the HS, so they are quitting. *insert eyeroll here* Here is a bit of free advice, LEVEL YOURS UP TOO. There nice simple elegant solution to your problem.

As for the "sucks the fun out of the game" and "you can never catch up to older players" the first is an opinion, which happens to contradict mine, the second although possibly true, you could say that about quite a few other things as well, should we remove the rune system because a newer player only has level 1 brutality and the older player has level 7 or 8? Maybe we should cap the soul engraving to level 15 until ALL the new players catch up as well? Perhaps a cap on the mount stats as well? Newer players can never catch the older players who have invested their time and money into those things. What about the fate aura? Should we cap it as well? Or perhaps we should just remove all of these things since its not fair if they leveled theirs and you didnt. ~end of sarcastic rant~
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248675 View Post
        You know, the number one reason I've heard when people are getting ready to quit the game is Holy Seal. Trying to level it sucks the fun out of the game, and honestly you can never catch up to older players who already have Holy Seal lvl 30 and 40.

I really believe that someone should sit back and re-evaluate the way Holy Seal is set up, and how it is lvled. Or just eliminating it all together. I myself have considered quitting the game cause I'm tired of always getting stunned no matter how hard I work at lvling or how much money I spend on the game, and I have spent alot of money on this game.
        upgrade ur holy seal and solve problem

Comment

The problem with holy seal is how the caps work. You go right into the fire at level 50 having to fight level 10 seals, then at 64 it jumps again another 8(?) levels. There really needs to be smoother level caps on it and more aligned with BG's so you aren't constantly fighting 3 round stuns for 10+ "levels" worth of exp just to catch up. If the cap only increased by 2 or so per level (2 cap at 50, 4 at 51, 6 at 52 etc...) so you have a chance to keep up without being constantly SUPER far behind

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            The problem with holy seal is how the caps work. You go right into the fire at level 50 having to fight level 10 seals, then at 64 it jumps again another 8(?) levels. There really needs to be smoother level caps on it and more aligned with BG's so you aren't constantly fighting 3 round stuns for 10+ "levels" worth of exp just to catch up. If the cap only increased by 2 or so per level (2 cap at 50, 4 at 51, 6 at 52 etc...) so you have a chance to keep up without being constantly SUPER far behind
            I second that

Comment

Don't level up too fast, try to get max seal at your level range before you level up. If you level up too fast then your hs is very low.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Again HS is getting nerf'ed in a month or so. So until then learn to deal with it. I hate it too but I learned to deal with it more orless.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                  Don't level up too fast, try to get max seal at your level range before you level up. If you level up too fast then your hs is very low.
                  Doesn't matter if you lvl up fast or not. Once you reach lvl 65 the cap has a huge gap on it. Thus, meaning you won't ever catch up until everyone reaches lvl 80 which won't be for another year or more.

Comment

Next patch - hs nerf, what a problem ?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                      So, you have been catching all the people who are leaving and asking them and a majority of them have told you that they can not level the HS, so they are quitting. *insert eyeroll here* Here is a bit of free advice, LEVEL YOURS UP TOO. There nice simple elegant solution to your problem.

As for the "sucks the fun out of the game" and "you can never catch up to older players" the first is an opinion, which happens to contradict mine, the second although possibly true, you could say that about quite a few other things as well, should we remove the rune system because a newer player only has level 1 brutality and the older player has level 7 or 8? Maybe we should cap the soul engraving to level 15 until ALL the new players catch up as well? Perhaps a cap on the mount stats as well? Newer players can never catch the older players who have invested their time and money into those things. What about the fate aura? Should we cap it as well? Or perhaps we should just remove all of these things since its not fair if they leveled theirs and you didnt. ~end of sarcastic rant~
                      Ill second that
                      HS isn't all that great. Truth is i don't bother trying it all that much. I could not care any less if they nuke hs or leave as is. All i care about is my talents. I've fired off hs maybe a dozen times at best.

As for not being able to catch up to older players that could be true and would be true or not with or with out HS it does not make that much a difference over all.

Now are there things in wartune that really do hurt the game and the fun of the game oh heck yeh. Things like griefers who do things like oh for example get in parties with players for mpd run and do nothing but the normal hand off keyboard attacks just to ruin a run. Or hit players in plunders while they are in world battle etc.
                      so if people want to cry about these things then please do scream about them in fact. Heck make it impossible to plunder a player who was in world battle for say 5 minutes after the world battle ends and no plunders of players while they are in world battle.
                      Wartune like ANY ill repeat ANY mmorpg has its share of problems that are real it has its share of bugs and glitches some are funny some are devastating some are kind of cool players with mounts showing up beside their mount as a example looks crazy cool. Honestly maybe add that as a feature in a future patch? When resting a mount your mount is beside you instead of stabled? Just a coolness factor who knows.

But seriously HS is not a problem that i see.

Comment

To OP, good riddance. You can buy stats but you can't buy playing time, work for it like everyone does.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          To OP, good riddance. You can buy stats but you can't buy playing time, work for it like everyone does.
                          +1 to this statement.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            +1 to this statement.
                            . Why don't people understand this.... No matter how much you "work" for it you can't catch up. It's virtually impossible todo so. Stop using that stupid excuse just bc you want he to stay since you can't win w/o it.

Comment

Well, you can't catch up to people who played 6 months more than you.

People need to understand that this is a p2w game.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X