Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wardawg1979 View Post
    never have i seen so many people cry about getting stunned we all have gone throgh it an we do it to others it the way of dog eat dog ... grow the **** up an if u dont like it go play farmville then pvp.. holy seal it a tool to pvp what jus sit there an look at it an not use it? really come one an think about it.. i face higher level brs an i have to stun some cause itsaves me hp an i get a attck or 2 more with gives me a edg.. damn u gys think holy seal jus benifites the strong u are wrong

Well it doesn't matter anyway bc 7roads also thinks it's unfair and is nerfing it in 2.0 to only 1-2 turns at max and you need to have 10+HS higher than the others to do 2 turn stun. So it balances out more. Besides that I only use HS defensivly. I rarely use it bc I feel it's a cheap tactic to use. So unless I am being dryad bomb'd I don't really use it at all.

Comment

• i use it cause i have to face those high *** brs at times in bg im a archer level 64 with br of 51 k an sometime u can stun the higher levels anhigher brs jus to gain a edge but i get stunned alot myself
      wardog
      guild:Unforgiven
      archer
      s214

Comment

• I have to agree with gripe about holy seal. Holy seal is a tool that gives someone higher and most likely stronger already one advantage. Takes the fun out of fun BG. I have leveled my holy seal to the max for my level and do not even use it because of the way I feel about the skill in this game. Its easy for a person with a high level toon to make such a bold statement that there is nothing wrong with the skill, because he\she has never had to deal with someone 5-10 levels higher than him stunning him non stop(when they would likely beat you into the ground anyway). Yes I agree, remove it. I have gamed online for years and played several different games holy seal is the first skill I have come across that I have deemed unfair. But from the other side if they do not remove it the only defense for it is to level it... So level it. Sit it at lvl 50 for weeks on end like most of the top players do farm gems and lvl holy Seal. That is what wartunes is all about right, staying one level forever so you can dominate BG and have a massive BR(sarcasm). This is a fun Topic cannot wait to hear more opinions on it! BooomStick Silverbrook(317) lvl54 Archer

Comment

• You know, most peoples arguments about the stun is during BG. Rather than nerfing the stun, R2, 7Roads whomever should simply fix BG. Stop putting a 55 in with 64's (for example).. Its not that the stun is imbalanced, its the level of the toons fighting.

And yes, I at 64 have ran into a few lvl 59-60 Lord Divines' who camped lvl and out BR me...you bet your rear I'm using my stun, that is my advantage in the fight. Everyone plays differently, if they kept the events more level balanced there would be less* QQ about it all.

less* bc BG is the place to hear every conceivable QQ imagined.
          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• like eilitraee pointed out then mark me as a coward. i adapted to the game when the introduced hs and now im not stunned often anymore.

and to eili bttr a coward and f'cking kill ur ars then being killed.. u dont hear me nagging about the way u spend being unfair??

the one thing u actually need to work for and cant buy and ur crying about it... lazy ***** scared to put some effort in the game??

r2 made this game p2w and ur happy about it so u can bring ur hard earned money here, but..

r2 also introduced stun and im happy about that because u were so stupid enough not to use it.. who is there to blame??
            • S69 - Corftey ravine
            • H4D3S
            • lvl 76 archer
            • 103k br

Comment

• h4d3s,

HS level is only a result of sheer time and experience grinding in Wartunes. You get it only because you came here first, played more mp dungeons, did more catacombs, ran more spires, (and the worse of the lot) potentially because you planted and "ate" more experience-giving magic flowers. I see no co-relation in someone being that "better" PvP player by participating in more of such repetitious PvE and non-combat activities. The gaining in levels and the employment of HS has no skill whatsoever associated to it yet HS has the greatest drastic effect on the PvP aspect. Click-stun (yay), click-stun (yay), there's not even any combo needed... you call that PvP?

Hard work deserves respect,but that's really all about it. Hard work don't give one the right to success nor rewards nor right-to-power/glory. One needs to earn it through exceptional actions in that one moment of time. Not through mundane and repetitious actions through the lapse of time.

Whatever i call these players, its my choice. I can apologize for my rudeness but i make no apology for how i feel. I see absolutely no pride in using HS during PvP but i will still defend your every right to use it as it is your freedom to do so.

During my college netball days, the greatest moments of pride and honor feelings were only tasted when our team played and overcame the strongest, most skillful opponents... winning through walkovers or making sure the opponent can't turn up to play the match proper by locking them up or through any other cheap trick? Bleh!

Eili
              S144
              Guild: 'Nightmare
              Level 80 Archer

Comment

• .. pointless nvm.

call it a cheap trick or what ever..

then u paying huge amounts is a cheap trick to
                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                • H4D3S
                • lvl 76 archer
                • 103k br

Comment

• Give me full HP back after every fight in BG and I will definitely not use HS ever. I would fight fair with all skills. Fighting half health against another player of similar BR doesn't seem fair to me nor loss of 400 honor to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                    h4d3s,

HS level is only a result of sheer time and experience grinding in Wartunes. You get it only because you came here first, played more mp dungeons, did more catacombs, ran more spires, (and the worse of the lot) potentially because you planted and "ate" more experience-giving magic flowers. I see no co-relation in someone being that "better" PvP player by participating in more of such repetitious PvE and non-combat activities. The gaining in levels and the employment of HS has no skill whatsoever associated to it yet HS has the greatest drastic effect on the PvP aspect. Click-stun (yay), click-stun (yay), there's not even any combo needed... you call that PvP?

Hard work deserves respect,but that's really all about it. Hard work don't give one the right to success nor rewards nor right-to-power/glory. One needs to earn it through exceptional actions in that one moment of time. Not through mundane and repetitious actions through the lapse of time.

Whatever i call these players, its my choice. I can apologize for my rudeness but i make no apology for how i feel. I see absolutely no pride in using HS during PvP but i will still defend your every right to use it as it is your freedom to do so.

During my college netball days, the greatest moments of pride and honor feelings were only tasted when our team played and overcame the strongest, most skillful opponents... winning through walkovers or making sure the opponent can't turn up to play the match proper by locking them up or through any other cheap trick? Bleh!

Eili
                    Huh? There're skills involved in this game?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• HS has too many levels and it's just a way to sink XP. I'm looking forward to the nerf.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

• Condor, I won't call it none. Technically "minimal" is how i see it.

But no skills required doesn't condone cheap tricks.

Eili
                        S144
                        Guild: 'Nightmare
                        Level 80 Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                          Condor, I won't call it none. Technically "minimal" is how i see it.

But no skills required doesn't condone cheap tricks.

Eili
                          See, here's the thing. I know we're digressing further from the main topic, but here's the thing.

You argued against "days and days of boring" grinding as a lack of skills. On the other camp, there are many people who argued that P2W and extreme cashing to beat others as no skills. Which argument suits you? In my opinion, the people who grinded non-stop for a year to get their EXP and HS up are more deserving of the respect than people who merely cash without playing hard.

In any case, there's minimal skills involved in this game as we both agree on it.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            See, here's the thing. I know we're digressing further from the main topic, but here's the thing.

You argued against "days and days of boring" grinding as a lack of skills. On the other camp, there are many people who argued that P2W and extreme cashing to beat others as no skills. Which argument suits you? In my opinion, the people who grinded non-stop for a year to get their EXP and HS up are more deserving of the respect than people who merely cash without playing hard.

In any case, there's minimal skills involved in this game as we both agree on it.
                            One things that will always be true about HS: Players that have either invested more time and/or money into EXP boosting items/seeds -just as Elli pointed out- will generally have a higher HS than others. Honestly, I fail to see why that (alone) is sufficient grounds to claim that HS is unfair - obviously, the statement clearly points out that players with high HS have actually EARNED its function - more time, more money, more sacrifices (i.e. farm seeds), should they not actually earn the right to be rewarded for their choice to invest so heavily into it? I understand and agree that HS can be a cheap move, but no less than most methods of something they could've earned over the same amount of time/money spent had they chosen to invest that time/money into something else.

Almost everything in an MMO is a result of who grinded harder to get where they are, and HS levels are no exception; however, the argument that players on new servers having a monopoly on unfairness against HS levels of players on older servers is NOT accurate; if anything, it's the players on older servers who should be complaining about how much easier it is to gain EXP on a new server compared to how long it has taken them to earn their own - is it so unfair that players can now reach level 70+ after 3 months of playing on a new server when it has taken 6-8 months for players on older servers to reach the same point? Perhaps this question should be proposed as a counter argument to everything HS related.

End-game, all players' HS levels will be capped out; only player that can be stunned is someone that hasn't grinded sufficient exp to reach the caps. Same logic dictates most things in an MMO - player that hasn't invested as much will typically lose to the more "seasoned" players; it's something we all go through in every game, you're "fresh meat" for the grinder until you've earned your stripes; just keep in mind you'll always have an easier time catching up than those older players had in reaching their point.

Comment

• Weird that ppl didnt start whinning about high br if theyr already whinning so much about hs >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by Eranor View Post
                                Weird that ppl didnt start whinning about high br if theyr already whinning so much about hs >.<
                                Because it's one of the few things a non-casher can earn over a casher - cashers are more likely to complain about something if they lose to a non-casher.

Comment

Working...
                                X