Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup WarDog!

I still think Holy Seal is over-powered. A potentially good mechanic if tuned right? Absolutely. But right now I think it hurts player retention more than it helps keep older players around.

Comment

• Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
      like eilitraee pointed out then mark me as a coward. i adapted to the game when the introduced hs and now im not stunned often anymore.

and to eili bttr a coward and f'cking kill ur ars then being killed.. u dont hear me nagging about the way u spend being unfair??

the one thing u actually need to work for and cant buy and ur crying about it... lazy ***** scared to put some effort in the game??

r2 made this game p2w and ur happy about it so u can bring ur hard earned money here, but..

r2 also introduced stun and im happy about that because u were so stupid enough not to use it.. who is there to blame??
      See, this is a response that is both utterly non-constructive and infuriating. Let me address it point by point...

the one thing u actually need to work for and cant buy and ur crying about it... lazy ***** scared to put some effort in the game??
      Here's the problem with this statement. There's quite a few things you can't buy in this game, or are fairly capped on it. XP is one of them. So are things like L6 Loids, L70 Stones. Kyanite is going to be in high demand now that the Blessing Wheel is in. You see what I'm getting at. The point is that XP really isn't purchaseable. Yeah, there was ONE unlimited event that awarded XP and could be balen-funded (Mystery Shop Resets) - but I don't think anyone was dropping nearly 10,000 Balens for 25 Mil XP. So the point here being that one can't actually work MORE than anyone else for XP. Every player is capped with what they can earn in a day, and camping a lower level and keeping Holy Seal at Max is actually a detriment long-term. Let me explain:

@L70 there is a HUGE XP jump from MP, Solo Campaign and Bounties. Shadow Crystal turn in also approaches 2 Mil per at this point, nearly doubling from L69. A L70 player who does everything XP wise in a day, utilizing their XP scroll can earn upwards of 35M a day fairly easily. @L69, you're lucky to pull in 25 Mil a day doing all the same things. That's a 10 Mil / Day jump for 1 level.

Over the course of 3 months that's 900 Million XP, or about 20 Talents one's shorted themselves in the long run. The moral of the story is that for every month you camp under L70, you've put yourself 10-12 days of play behind someone who didn't camp in the long run. Yeah, you might be enjoying PVP a little more, but you're behind in XP, Loids & Stones (Gear) and Troop (Academy) benefits.

r2 made this game p2w and ur happy about it so u can bring ur hard earned money here, but.. r2 also introduced stun and im happy about that because u were so stupid enough not to use it.. who is there to blame??
      And subsequently, they've nerfed it once already in the non-Chinese servers and will do so again. China's had it nerfed 3 times from my understanding. There was another tweak to HS when Pets went in, but I'm not sure what it was at this point. R2 KNOWS that Holy Seal costs them customers. Don't get used to it being as good as it is for much longer. It's now a very specialized tool in the Chinese game, specifically used to try and counter Delphics (since they're still faster than those - barely) and buy a free round when the match is really close. No one "wastes" it at the start of a PVP there anymore.
      Last edited by Zorich; 09-18-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Here's the problem with this statement. There's quite a few things you can't buy in this game, or are fairly capped on it. XP is one of them. So are things like L6 Loids, L70 Stones. Kyanite is going to be in high demand now that the Blessing Wheel is in. You see what I'm getting at. The point is that XP really isn't purchaseable. Yeah, there was ONE unlimited event that awarded XP and could be balen-funded (Mystery Shop Resets) - but I don't think anyone was dropping nearly 10,000 Balens for 25 Mil XP. So the point here being that one can't actually work MORE than anyone else for XP. Every player is capped with what they can earn in a day, and camping a lower level and keeping Holy Seal at Max is actually a detriment long-term. Let me explain:
        in time all these thing will be up for buying through store/shop etc.. and hey u can already buy 60 loids and synth them
        and u think planting a kyanite seed is hard work like grinding months to lvl hs???

and just like u say "xp really isnt purchasable".. that sums up what i say HARD WORK.. day in day out grinding.

Over the course of 3 months that's 900 Million XP, or about 20 Talents one's shorted themselves in the long run. The moral of the story is that for every month you camp under L70, you've put yourself 10-12 days of play behind someone who didn't camp in the long run. Yeah, you might be enjoying PVP a little more, but you're behind in XP, Loids & Stones (Gear) and Troop (Academy) benefits.
        hope u really thought twice about this

so your wisest idea u wanna hand to the people is dont camp and get strong but lvl up to 80 and do dt for 300k per day.. uhm..
        and with ur 60k br doing 80+ arena... never able to get a group because u will attract 80+ ppl.. SMART CHOICE

yeah if u are able to pay urself strong u could do this but also u cant do mp alone so u need other ppl to pay up to..
        and u forgot to consider that there are still servers that have only a few team that are/can do +70 mps

so ur only loss is academy and troops that can help u much.

And subsequently, they've nerfed it once already in the non-Chinese servers and will do so again. China's had it nerfed 3 times from my understanding. There was another tweak to HS when Pets went in, but I'm not sure what it was at this point. R2 KNOWS that Holy Seal costs them customers. Don't get used to it being as good as it is for much longer. It's now a very specialized tool in the Chinese game, specifically used to try and counter Delphics (since they're still faster than those - barely) and buy a free round when the match is really close. No one "wastes" it at the start of a PVP there anymore.
        i dont care the will nerf hs and why would i.. if r2 thinks that is better than im fine with it.. i adapt myself..
        but still even if the nerf it u still need to lvl it..

only thing a "non casher" has the same and can help him win from the casher is holy seal.

will they nerf how much a player can spend per day to make it more fair??? LOL
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

• Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
          So HS is getting nerfed because of whiners?
          They were given the same opportunity as everyone else yet so many decided not to slowly level & develop theirs.
          So now they whinge & whine & the players who invested the time & effort to raise their HS are now going to be punished by having their HS nerfed, what a load of **!

You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!

Hmm, you whining about whiners kinda makes you a whiner also.......irony

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            In my opinion, the people who grinded non-stop for a year to get their EXP and HS up are more deserving of the respect than people who merely cash without playing hard.
            so true, the players who would probably complain the most are those who are short term balen-high BR and losing to seasoned much lower BR-HS players. nonetheless, HS currently is way overpowered and destroys pvp
            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              not sure how HS before delphics would change anything since they would just unleash it right after stun unless they're knights and stealing rage which can probably already strike before delphic causing the opponent to waste a turn

Kyanite is going to be in high demand now that the Blessing Wheel is in. You see what I'm getting at.
              currently you should still be gaining plenty of kyanite. once plunders are gone though...it will be a very different story unless you're a farm addict
              Last edited by qphantom; 09-20-2013, 12:59 AM.
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

• currently you should still be gaining plenty of kyanite. once plunders are gone though...it will be a very different story unless you're a farm addict
                i dont even have to plunder and to plant seeds and my kya is gaining still
                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                • H4D3S
                • lvl 76 archer
                • 103k br

Comment

i dont even have to plunder and to plant seeds and my kya is gaining still
                  Plant it every time and do your plunders while you can, cos in a future possible patch we get 'pets' and they have their own academy that uses it too and plunders get removed
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    Plant it every time and do your plunders while you can, cos in a future possible patch we get 'pets' and they have their own academy that uses it too and plunders get removed
                    ty hun good info

just curious howmany kya u got??
                    • S69 - Corftey ravine
                    • H4D3S
                    • lvl 76 archer
                    • 103k br

Comment

ty hun good info

just curious howmany kya u got??
                      Less than 2mil on my mage, bt more than 6mil on my stoopid knight >.<
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Less than 2mil on my mage, bt more than 6mil on my stoopid knight >.<
                        hihihi ^_^

so with 4.7 mil im on the good sde

but i will pick up kya seed and start plund daily again
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                        X