What archer skills for Class Wars?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What archer skills for Class Wars?

Hi guys...So just like what the title says. I always bring MS, Lunatic, Blood and Delphic, but I was just wondering what other people are bring along with them to Class Wars...btw, I'm a level 68 archer...TIA guys

Last CW I was burned by archers with DF/Armor Pierce and high starting rage, just burned me fast and cleaned up troops later. I go in with MS, Lunatic, Blood, DF, AP (last two only level 1 though). I never get enough rage to delphic, and if I get a rage proc I'd still usually rather LF to take out troops then risk a delphic on templars

Comment

hmmm...yes, I'm also considering to change blood with DF. The problem there would be rage, as I only have 55 starting rage...

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
        hmmm...yes, I'm also considering to change blood with DF. The problem there would be rage, as I only have 55 starting rage...
        55 starting rage makes u a pvp user.. (assuming)

starts with aoe leaving u with 32 rage wich is enough for one df leaving u with 9 rage and then ur doomed..

by the time u might have defeaten the troops u need delphic to give the final blow but u dont have enough rage
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

While I used to have the PvP gear and skillset I used Lunatic + Arrow until enough rage + Lunatic and it worked quite well (but you have to have at least 3k crit with lvl 4 lunatic). After that you arrow strike + multishot. I didn't use bloodthirsty, since I don't have double skills and wanted to do some dungeons as well.

Now that I have my PvE gear getting Lunatic to fire off at least once in the first few turns is still a priority, but what Lunatic should show you is whether you should aim for him or his troops. All of this is assuming you CAN beat him. For players over 10k BR stronger than you (real BR, not MATK and various similar buffs), it's not likely that any tactic is going to work.

Case 1 - His troops are stronger than he is: he probably deals a lot of damage then - use piercer with runes to kill him fast, then take your time with his troops.
          Case 2 - He is stronger than his troops: you can probably get those troops with Lunatic and a few multishots with arrows in between and get some rage at the same time. After that, use delph to kill him.
          Case 3 - He is about as strong as his troops are. Try casting Lunatic as many times as possible. After that, finish him off with multishot + piercer combo.

Comment

Last CW I was burned by archers with DF/Armor Pierce and high starting rage, just burned me fast and cleaned up troops later. I go in with MS, Lunatic, Blood, DF, AP (last two only level 1 though). I never get enough rage to delphic, and if I get a rage proc I'd still usually rather LF to take out troops then risk a delphic on templars
            Why don't you put yourself in front? You take a bit of damage from templars, but they can't DF/AP you and bloodthirsty gives much less hp back.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              Why don't you put yourself in front? You take a bit of damage from templars, but they can't DF/AP you and bloodthirsty gives much less hp back.
              I'm a mage and even I know that!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                I'm a mage and even I know that!
                u sure ur a mage? :P
                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                • H4D3S
                • lvl 76 archer
                • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                X