Star points cap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star points cap?

As title says any one knows if there is cap to the star points you can stack cuz i have 36k atm and not feel like buying 36 energine feeling lazy for that mb latter on xD so i was wondering if 99999 is the cap.

idk the cap but i guess u got all the astrals u need for when u are 80 and over??

then why not buy energine?? what else to use it on?
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

Yeah i would but atm im lazy for that and yes i have all astrals and for 80.

Comment

^_^ lazy?

it will cost u at the most 5 mins to get the 36 energines with getting a cup of coffee included
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

I had over 100k star points before red astrals came out. So you have a long way to go

Comment

Or keep it in case they decide to add, iduno, black astrals? (Doubt it)
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I am guessing a trillion star points, good luck getting there. Even a billion is out of reach for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                Or keep it in case they decide to add, iduno, black astrals? (Doubt it)
                well, if it's according to standard chinese games, the one higher than red grade items is gold grade items. Normally it's white/gray < green < blue < orange < red < gold. never seen anything higher than gold, tho.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  well, if it's according to standard chinese games, the one higher than red grade items is gold grade items. Normally it's white/gray < green < blue < orange < red < gold. never seen anything higher than gold, tho.
                  Loool...gold xD? Green blue purple orange/gold and the best are red you must look at other game xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Loool...gold xD? Green blue purple orange/gold and the best are red you must look at other game xD
                    Trust me, i played a lot of chinese flash games. there was something called "war of 2012" who has gold items/orbs/generals which is stronger than Red. Can't remember if "Ministry of War" also has it too.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Trust me, i played a lot of chinese flash games. there was something called "war of 2012" who has gold items/orbs/generals which is stronger than Red. Can't remember if "Ministry of War" also has it too.
                      Yes but in Wartune as it is Gold are inferior to red. That's the point he is making.
                      Server: S321
                      Name: Blazer
                      Class: Archer
                      Level: 64
                      BR: 79.5k
                      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
                        Yes but in Wartune as it is Gold are inferior to red. That's the point he is making.
                        So... who's missing the point again?
                        also, it's orange, not gold.

Comment

Working...
                        X