Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Trials

yes I know there is currently another thread in here about tank trials

I am posting another because the issue I am having is slightly different as people aren't leaving after it starts like part way through match as is described in other thread, they are leaving soon as the map barely loads or even before anyone can even load the map at all.

this has happened to me sunday night and again this morning(Tuesday) so twice in 3 days, robbing me of my tank trials attempt and ability to play tanks at all that day.

tanks is one of the most fun parts of the game, its a place where everyone no matter what level they are can compete on an even field pretty much and just have fun and not worry about gear or leveling or all the other **** in the game and just have fun for a change

so it is very aggravating when people leave before the event even starts, basically robbing people of their one and only daily attempt at tanks.

please increase the daily attempts or somehow fix this issue so that when the people leave the party that wanted to play can still play even if they have to wait to be re-matched or something.

yes they should fix this to start just whit a team like arena 4vs4 and then can go. It happens me to many time and i dont get reward just victory chest!!!!! So Pls fix the tank trials Tank u .Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	865.5 KB
ID:	1679115

Comment

LOL, it's exactly the same Tank issue I made when Tank released...

I was the one that started telling ppls about it, but it's been what? 2~3 month? and Tank still isn't fixed?

You can bet that this still be like this a year from now, if it's still there a year from now...

And no, not even getting 800 points will reward you a Rank reward when all opposing left. Happened to me 2 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

And no, not even getting 800 points will reward you a Rank reward when all opposing left. Happened to me 2 times now.
        Is that for 4v1? Since I always solo match to go up against a friend, kill once and they leave. (Personally find tanks to be the second most boring aspect of this game) I've never not gotten max rewards from it.

Comment

The dreaded default win. How it is the part i hate most of tanks, but will never be changed because we as players are often talking to a brick wall.

Comment

I only go into tanks as 2 players.

sometimes it's even 2v2 and opposing side still leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              (Personally find tanks to be the second most boring aspect of this game)
              What is the first? I place the tanks to the place of the most boring .

Comment

Fishing? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
                  What is the first? I place the tanks to the place of the most boring .
                  Sylph Atoll farming...

Comment

Working...
                  X