Can I reset my academy skilll pleassseee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I reset my academy skilll pleassseee

Im sooooooooooo noob, i was archer char at S186.
    I dont know bout the measurement counter on Battle Rating (BR), that accademy stat upgrade will also increase BR.
    Im Archer but i also increase hero MATK, which give me a lot of increase on my BR.
    can i reset my academy skill so i can lower my BR again.

I wish that academy stats are also hv reset button like skill
    please give us that reset button also on academy.. so we can go back from 0 stat again... i dont mind if i hv to lose a lot of kyanite.
    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

You eventually will put matk anyway since you will have all the important ones maxed out. You might as well keep it that way since it increases your BR. I am a knight and have 65 points in hero matk just for BR purposes. There a hall of fame event going on which you need 62k+ BR to get rewards from it. So it's a good thing.

Comment

I think he was referring as archer, something about big BR has negative effect to crit. Would be nice if they added reset plus crit and block stat.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I wonder what will happen if you reset academy skills. Do you get all your kyanite back or the wasted time getting theme to a high lvl

Comment

I think he was referring as archer, something about big BR has negative effect to crit. Would be nice if they added reset plus crit and block stat.
          I don't think anyone provided any proof or at least enough evidence of that.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
          X