Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When will October's class wars be, 3rd Thurday or 2nd to last thursday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will October's class wars be, 3rd Thurday or 2nd to last thursday?

I am trying to do some calculations to see if I will be ready for next Class Wars. But looking at the calendar, there are 5 Thursdays in the month of October.

So would the next CW be on the 3rd Thursday, Oct 17th with finals on Sat, Oct 19th?

Or is it the 4th Thursday, Oct 24th with finals on Sat, Oct 26th?

Nobody can tell you that. Thats why they didn't made a list and put it on the forum for all to see. They just put it when they think its good ( my opinion, now I don't know if its a " fix " day for cw or its just random, thats why its every month and they announce it very late with 2 days before it starts ).
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Its not random. After posting I heard that it will be on Oct 17th, so that will make it the 3rd Thursday of every month.

Comment

You know its their game right? They can change it everytime they want. Just like people whine about quitting or cashers, they still play and spend money. If someone takes free day on 17th oct saying he heard from someone on kong/armor/etc and cw is with one week earlier or later? Its a bit weird, and not a " fix " day, atleast thats what I know since they didn't post a full list to be more easier for all.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I believe class wars is every 4 weeks (lunar month).

Comment

They do it when their server allows them to or after they 'fixed' things in the maintenance.

Comment

70 stones to make weapon leg and get higher br for event

eh how do i delete my posts? My computer went crazy and send me to another page.
              Last edited by Kagelol; 09-17-2013, 11:52 PM.
              :o Bacon FTW :o
              Kabam s1- Mage
              Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
                Its not random. After posting I heard that it will be on Oct 17th, so that will make it the 3rd Thursday of every month.
                No, I believe it will be on 23.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

i know when the next class war.. if the info is not wrong it will on October: 10/17 – 10/19...

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    No, I believe it will be on 23.
                    I believe it aswell.

Comment

24 and 26.
                      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                      X