World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss

i suggesting that ADD more HP on BOSSES so we can earn more DARU and GOLD cuz now a days in a server
    with a lot of active players BOSSES last only 10 to 13 min or lesss and we earn less gold and daru

If it goes fast it means theres a VERY good chance you all get high inspiration boosts which means more gold/daru.

Comment

NOT really

with lvl 9 ins

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
        If it goes fast it means theres a VERY good chance you all get high inspiration boosts which means more gold/daru.
        wrong. After each maintenance the wb had low hp and I did better in terms of % but 2-3 times less in terms of gold and daru

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          wrong. After each maintenance the wb had low hp and I did better in terms of % but 2-3 times less in terms of gold and daru
          Our WB has the same HP totals for couple months now. After a quick kill 175mil, after a slow kill 259 mil. No maintenance has changed that. My % and gold/daru are always the same (~1.6-1.8 mil) regardless. Fast WB' get to 20+ inspiration and end up with same gold/daru as slow one with less inspiration

Comment

Originally posted by putapetengnakorn View Post
            i suggesting that ADD more HP on BOSSES so we can earn more DARU and GOLD cuz now a days in a server
            with a lot of active players BOSSES last only 10 to 13 min or lesss and we earn less gold and daru
            Why don't they just give everyone gold and daru for free.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Why don't they just give everyone gold and daru for free.
              I thought they did? I've been getting gold and daru for free since I started playing.

Comment

Working...
              X