Class War Glory Shop (9/19/2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Smart post. Getting runestones is not really a wise idea. Getting whips is prolly the best you can do since level 70 leg stones are rediculously overpriced.
    If u want to consider value vs sales packs price, soul crystals are the cheapest (4 bal/ea vs 9-10 on sale), while whips are 20 bal/ea vs 25 when on sale.
    70 leg stones overpriced? Yes, but where else can you get them? No sales and no conversions planned in the near future.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I am thinking of either Mount Training Whip or Mount Spirit.

I average about 500~600 crystals, that's about 50~60 Mount Whip or 2~3 Mount Spirit.

Mount Whip cause of the upcoming Mount Whip event.
      What event is this?
      Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
        What event is this?
        Did I miss something?
        Mount Whip event is coming in 9/23
        Train 20 times and receive, mount whip x4, soul crystal x15, wish scrap x1
        Train 100 times and receive, mount whip x20, soul crystal x75, wish scrap x5

last 7 days + 1 day extra, total whips = 800

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

on another topic... CW related

poor poor wager, LOL

It started with a default 3000 (I looked at it before CW prelim even started)

And now... there's only 5700 wagers from the entire Eastern Archer... LOL
        (it's like there's only a handful of ppls wagering)

Looks like a pattern, since last month's wagering also decreased (tho not like this low)
        What'll happen next month?

Comment

Im prob getting enough mount spirits to finish the 25 spirit mount(5) (though might skip that if getting the evil unicorn for br event) then the rest in sc/runes/whips and a few hundred shadow crystals

ETA around 3 months for full L 70, and the loids will take 70 days, so dont need to buy stones for any reason now
          Last edited by gruntar; 09-21-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Mount Whip event is coming in 9/23
            Train 20 times and receive, mount whip x4, soul crystal x15, wish scrap x1
            Train 100 times and receive, mount whip x20, soul crystal x75, wish scrap x5

last 7 days + 1 day extra, total whips = 800

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

on another topic... CW related

poor poor wager, LOL

It started with a default 3000 (I looked at it before CW prelim even started)

And now... there's only 5700 wagers from the entire Eastern Archer... LOL
            (it's like there's only a handful of ppls wagering)

Looks like a pattern, since last month's wagering also decreased (tho not like this low)
            What'll happen next month?

It's only your server...

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              It's only your server...
              You sure?
              I thought the wagering's pool is shared across all same region servers... is other ppls wager screen different?

Comment

You sure?
                I thought the wagering's pool is shared across all same region servers... is other ppls wager screen different?
                that is for your server

Comment

hi, anyone know if they will put a new synthetizable mount with mount spirit? i mean, i have nightsahde and icefang already, would it worth it to buy more mount spirit in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                    hi, anyone know if they will put a new synthetizable mount with mount spirit? i mean, i have nightsahde and icefang already, would it worth it to buy more mount spirit in advance?
                    Yes, ninetales will be the next PVP mount, but I wouldn't buy mount spirits, it's not a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Yes, ninetales will be the next PVP mount, but I wouldn't buy mount spirits, it's not a smart move.
                      ok thx for the info. smart move or not, the thing is since those pvp mounts came out i got the reward chests every single week, and the number of times i got 2 spirit in the chest can be count on the hand of a guy who didnt payback his loan to a mobster...so if a new mount came out it will be what? maybe 35 spirits required to get it? well at least 25 again as Icefang so unless they add new ways of wining mount spirit, getting a good headstart could be nice!

Comment

lol, you guys talk like you get Mount Spirits easily...

2 out of 25 here still to go for Ice Fang, lol. (I rarely get the doubles)

Comment

i bet 2k balens in the last class wars and won 12k+ glory crystals. i bought all the available mounts inside (the white alpaca, the bear, the frost lynx and the fire steed), the rest i spend on buying leg stones lvl 60 enough to enchant 1 lvl 60 piece and the rest went to buying whips.

Comment

AM I HAPPY I DIDN'T GAMBLE THIS MONTH! (caps intended)

The archer top 3 was so off, I don't think ANYONE won the bet.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Pff you shouldn't expect to win, you've just been spoiled by europe archers..
                              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I won last time, that counts for me .
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X