No announcement yet.

Class War Glory Shop (9/19/2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did the majority of the archers, and where are they now?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I've no idea where you are getting at...
      Attempt to be smart or something? I'm just pointing out how different it was this month compared to all other CWs before this one.
      Giant scramble, possibly due to the introduction of the blessing wheel. And happy I didn't bet on it.

Let's give some more info. The only real thing I need now, is the firesteed mount, I have the rest. And I don't bet over 10k balen just to have a mount.
      If I betted it wouldnt have been more than 2500-3000. Seeing how it turned out I'm glad I didn't do it. The other rewards are nice too but that's not why I bet.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        AM I HAPPY I DIDN'T GAMBLE THIS MONTH! (caps intended)

The archer top 3 was so off, I don't think ANYONE won the bet.
        my 2k balens bet was random generated choice.. i also didnt expect to win since the bet was for the archer catergory,, just that i want to use the 1k glory crystals ro buy the alpaca..

Click image for larger version

Name:	glory crystal winner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1675557

Comment

Thats quite a reward . Congratz. But when it comes to Wartune, gambling is worse here that playing the lottery for me .
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by endlessmood View Post
            my 2k balens bet was random generated choice.. i also didnt expect to win since the bet was for the archer catergory,, just that i want to use the 1k glory crystals ro buy the alpaca..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56773[/ATTACH]
            Really?

The random generated isn't exactly random... it just place in Top 3 in BR... lol

Comment

That's not GMT though. Second place (from last month) took off his gear or something to drop 30k+ br and third place didn't even play, go figure.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by endlessmood View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56773[/ATTACH]
                You're on my same x-server.
                In my server only one guy used the "auto" placement and got 1k. I didnt because LastShot assured me in bg that he would beat Buttlsap... who obviously cashed too much for that feat. LS has been ruining all my wagers since the beginning of CW.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Working...
                X