CW worth it for low levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Practice makes perfect. In a mage on mage with limited time, practice on how to time runes/skills/heals will help you greatly in cw, 1 second early or late will make you lose a fight when a close mage vs mage in cw.. misstime your heal and oppo will get in a shot, misstime your atk, and oppo will heal up.. etc.. getting 1 shotted aint fighting. (with the roughly 2.5min time limit, getting the last action is very important)
    forgot to mention I am a knight but I guess I will still earn experience in knight battles.

Comment

or those 3 minutes battles where the mages keep healing themselves until it's 300% damage boost. or even a time up.
      It times out during 100% boost, duno where you saw the 300% (in CW).
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        It times out during 100% boost, duno where you saw the 300% (in CW).
        No it's not rofl, the match ends half way through 200% boost, whoever has the most hp wins.

Comment

Actually for once having **** HS helps, cos I have to do all my duels without it, so it's good practice
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

CW is definitely to give a shot if you are eligible for it. If even you go with auto attacks, you will surely get some glory crystals.

Comment

Happy to report I won 6/15 fight which is not that good but considering I'm lvl 54 with a low br I think I did well

Comment

in my server Br 60k Knight is in CW top 100 , all Br or all lvl u most try cuz u dont know the matching and if u are lucky u can be in top 100 ,
                "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Working...
                X