Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW worth it for low levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW worth it for low levels?

I am only level 53 atm and I am wondering if it is even worth it to attempt class wars this month. I do not have a high br andd this will b my first CW ever. would there be anything that i gain from CW even though I am a low level? or should i just build my character and wait till next month?

Participation in it will already grant you some glory crystals giving you the resources to obtain some stuff in the glory shop. So i guess its worthwhile after all.
    S144
    Guild: 'Nightmare
    Level 80 Archer

Comment

Oh I didn't know you get crystals no matter what. I guess I will give it a shot. Thanks

Comment

Yes, participation is free. You should get a few hundred glory crystals.

You can also wager.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

15 fights that's all... about the time needed to do a BG or 2 BGs

Good luck Kinglev

Eili
          S144
          Guild: 'Nightmare
          Level 80 Archer

Comment

You still get crystals for losing fights too anyway so it's definitely worth it.

Comment

Ok thanks for the input guys! Ill definitely give it an attempt

Comment

Just to show how important it really is to participate...

Those who win all 15 fights will get 800 glory crystals. Those who lose all 15 will get 400. So the difference isn't that great, considering that it's unlikely for anyone to lose or win all.

EDIT: Of course, those who win close to 15 will get into the finals and get 2k just like that, but that's another thing entirely.

Comment

you get 1 crystal for every 5 points (at least I got exactly 1 for every 5 last CW, so I assume thats the rate). Losing early gives, what, 80 points? So even going 0-15 gets you a healthy number of crystals. You wont be able to get a mount but nice number of whips/soul crystals for free

Comment

Worth it for the crystals (200-600) at your level, but you will not get top 100 for sure, Pretty damn hard to get into top 100.. 9/15 wins and still didnt get in :P

Comment

yeap its worth it, you will get some awards and also some good experience in mage duels
                      Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by ecla2 View Post
                        yeap its worth it, you will get some awards and also some good experience in mage duels
                        I just love these kind of quotes. If by "experience" you mean getting 1 shotted ,yea that's good.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          I just love these kind of quotes. If by "experience" you mean getting 1 shotted ,yea that's good.
                          or those 3 minutes battles where the mages keep healing themselves until it's 300% damage boost. or even a time up.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Practice makes perfect. In a mage on mage with limited time, practice on how to time runes/skills/heals will help you greatly in cw, 1 second early or late will make you lose a fight when a close mage vs mage in cw.. misstime your heal and oppo will get in a shot, misstime your atk, and oppo will heal up.. etc.. getting 1 shotted aint fighting. (with the roughly 2.5min time limit, getting the last action is very important)

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
                              I am only level 53 atm and I am wondering if it is even worth it to attempt class wars this month. I do not have a high br andd this will b my first CW ever. would there be anything that i gain from CW even though I am a low level? or should i just build my character and wait till next month?
                              if u lose all battles u still get some crystals so definetly worth to participate

Comment

Working...
                              X