Auto Astro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Astro

Thank you for the update to the Astro but i think it could to a step more, as it is now its still mind numbing boring *click click click oh it moved click click zzzzzz i'm done toss the rest the 1.000.000 into the guild and go on to doing quests and fun things ...as Astro's are not fun not exciting

i would make this suggestion to the Astro system, a auto system along side the old one where i can put X amount of coins tell it so sell X color and below, and tell it to run ..the system runs selling everything below the color i set and goes till its run out of coins .. the computer spends the coins compiling all the Astro into one stopping when you have 2 golds or gold and red if you want to put the golds together etc

a flurry of colors zipping inside the star field as it buys and sells the Astro for you ...

and if someone wants to still do the the old way they can
    yes
    42.86%
    no
    57.14%
    Last edited by Searphim; 09-18-2013, 03:20 PM.

Get VIP

level up VIP

Use One-Click Capture

Done

Comment

thank you i will spend my savings to get vip till i can no longer pay for my isp with unemployment... and still have to click mind numbing amount of times to spend a million coins ...yeah good idea

Comment

They won't do this bc they already have a 1-click for vip 5 and up. If they provide this then what is the point of having that feature in vip? Sorry to say but this suggestion is not good and won't ever be implemented.

Comment

im tired of doing dailies too..

i also want auto....

..solo arena duel
          ..finish MPs with my team
          ..plant and harvest a specific crop
          ..tank
          ..gb
          ..ga
          ..capture mines
          ..plunder

so basically i want everything to be in auto so that i will only check my toon once month while i look for a job to pay for my vip and balens recharge

Comment

say what you like i know people who have quit because of the monotonous grind of the Astro system... myself click it once for daily ...if there a event i click the 1st orb 100 times

so sue me i want a game that entertains me not dull and annoying
            Last edited by Searphim; 12-02-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              They won't do this bc they already have a 1-click for vip 5 and up. If they provide this then what is the point of having that feature in vip? Sorry to say but this suggestion is not good and won't ever be implemented.
              Actually I have lvl 4 vip and can use it, the thing is that it appears to be bugged to me. Can anyone tell me for sure if gold is 'lost' in the process? Because it seems to me that I use more gold with 1 click astral than normal astraling for the same gain...

Comment

Originally posted by Searphim View Post
                say what you like i know people who have quit because of the monotonous grind of the Astro system... myself click it once for daily ...if there a event i click the 1st orb 100 times

so sue me i want a game that entertains me not dull and annoying
                Necroposting.

If people wants to quit because of a feature, they will always find another reason to quit if something else is not implemented.
                Quitters will be quitters. What for hold on to them when there's no future?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  Actually I have lvl 4 vip and can use it, the thing is that it appears to be bugged to me. Can anyone tell me for sure if gold is 'lost' in the process? Because it seems to me that I use more gold with 1 click astral than normal astraling for the same gain...
                  From what i gather, correct me if I am wrong, you do not see that it also collects grey astrals (Misfortune), this eats ur gold - and what u see as a final result is a screen full of various coloured astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                    From what i gather, correct me if I am wrong, you do not see that it also collects grey astrals (Misfortune), this eats ur gold - and what u see as a final result is a screen full of various coloured astrals.
                    true, I can't see the grey astrals, so I am not sure if there is a bug that makes my gold dissapear, or I have a lot of failures(grey astrals) which of course consumes the gold. So is it the same thing to use the one click astral in terms of gold, astral points and quality of astrals?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      Hmm they must have changed it bc i could have sworn vip 5 was when you get 1-click astral. Maybe it was always vip 4 though...Also yea they don't count grey astrals or something. Thing is though unless you really need points gathered up 1click is still best way to go to save time. If you have all your astrals basically done then there no real need to save points. At least not until way later on when we get the 3.0 update or w/e that update is with the new double stat astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Hmm they must have changed it bc i could have sworn vip 5 was when you get 1-click astral. Maybe it was always vip 4 though...Also yea they don't count grey astrals or something. Thing is though unless you really need points gathered up 1click is still best way to go to save time. If you have all your astrals basically done then there no real need to save points. At least not until way later on when we get the 3.0 update or w/e that update is with the new double stat astrals.
                        well I am on a new server (s371 almost 2 month old) and I still need 3 more red astrals. But after I find them, are you sure that astral points is all I lose? and the amount of gold required +the quality of the astrals (which means their xp as well) remains the same when I 1 click?
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 12-02-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

IDk why ppl whining get vip lvl 4 done !

BTw 1 mill gold is 70-100 clicks its like 4 min maximum ! Some ppl teling me it takes them 20 min ? *** 20 minits for 100 clicks ? it much be something wrong whit u then !

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post

BTw 1 mill gold is 70-100 clicks its like 4 min maximum ! Some ppl teling me it takes them 20 min ? *** 20 minits for 100 clicks ? it much be something wrong whit u then !
                            or it might be the lag since not all of us have such a great pc and when you do it several times per day, every day it counts. I checked in hot events how many times I astral per day when the astral event of 'click 100 astrals per day' for idk what kind of scrap was enabled. The hot events actually counted the times I astraled even after i reached 100. Do you know how many times I astraled each day while that event was on? between 2034 and almost 2200 times Same now that i finished with the lvl 8 tower skills, all my gold goes in the astrals , do you have any idea how much time i spend to click 2000 + each day?

And no I do not earn over 20 kk gold per day, with 1 kk I can astral a lot more than 70-100 times lol(I am selling greens)
                            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-02-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post

lag is the reason... If you delay astraling because of lag, then you earn more gold, which means it will also take time to do astrals later... Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X