Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena, weird things happening.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena, weird things happening.

Hello

Yesterday 2 very odd things happened in arena.
    First we killed a knight. Who immidiately was resurected and kept on fighting us!
    Is this possible really? Can it be some lag or delay that made it look he was killed to us, but in reality he was healed by a mage?
    It was very very odd to see him die and wake up. Belive me.

Next thing that was weird, but maybe isnt.
    An archer first used that skill that lobs arrows that do damage to all us us including stun that stops our attacks.
    The very next move he uses delphic!

I know nothing about archer skills and how much they cost in rage, but those two skills after each other from same archer looked odd.
    Or?

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    Hello

Next thing that was weird, but maybe isnt.
    An archer first used that skill that lobs arrows that do damage to all us us including stun that stops our attacks.
    The very next move he uses delphic!

I know nothing about archer skills and how much they cost in rage, but those two skills after each other from same archer looked odd.
    Or?
    1st move is delphic death star (100 rage)
    2nd move is delphic sniper (80 rage)

It is possible that after using delphic death star, he uses a high level rage rune to get rage and then use delphic sniper. Nothing wrong with that.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      1st move is delphic death star (100 rage)
      2nd move is delphic sniper (80 rage)

It is possible that after using delphic death star, he uses a high level rage rune get rage and then use delphic sniper. Nothing wrong with that.
      Uh, i remember i faced someone like this too, he casted those 2 delphics in a row. At that time i was just assuming that he was really lucky that he casted the death star while on 50% rage consumption buff at full rage, and then he got enough rage recovey to cast the sniper (10 from the pve set, 20 from 4 critical hits). maybe this is the same case.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I have experienced the same thing with resurrection today, but it happened at battlegrounds. I killed my opponent knight, he dropped to the ground, but no "Victory" sign - and all of a sudden - he continues to fight me, using skills. His toon was on the ground and i could not use any of my skills - just autofired and I lost after a couple of rounds.
        Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
        Class: Mage.

Comment

lucky rage bulb from ring set that gives 50% rage cost reduction?
          DDS 3x crit hits on each x3 opponent = 45 rage + 10 from pve set
          need more details.. but still doable

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
            I have experienced the same thing with resurrection today, but it happened at battlegrounds. I killed my opponent knight, he dropped to the ground, but no "Victory" sign - and all of a sudden - he continues to fight me, using skills. His toon was on the ground and i could not use any of my skills - just autofired and I lost after a couple of rounds.
            you have to do same damage as his hp..in otherwords kill him twice happened few times only with knights thou

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              you have to do same damage as his hp..in otherwords kill him twice happened few times only with knights thou
              Thanks for info, though hard to kill again with your skills all disabled.
              Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
              Class: Mage.

Comment

We had a bug in arena where a team of 3 naked knights appeared, who all got one-shot obviously, then it lagged for a while and 3 other (normal) knights appeared in their place.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

When the system can't find opponents to match you with, it gives you 3 naked knights.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

When the system can't find opponents to match you with, it gives you 3 naked knights.
                    Every time my team has gotten those knights, it has lagged out, and if we don't end up refreshing, after a few mins we "Win" and are already half way dead in another battle we didn't know about lol.

I do not like this system substitute xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

We call them "The Triplets"

Comment

The Triples strikes again!

Comment

I freakin' hate this nekkid toons. After we 1-shot them we immediately thrown to a fight where our HPs are already very low and we could've won if have not forced afk on the immediate unaware fight we are thrown after. And we experienced this 3 times in a row... in 1 single arena...

Comment

lol zmbie knights xD

Name:Illuminatic
                            Server:
                            250 Willow Brook
                            Character: Mage
                            Level: 64
                            Battle Rating: 103,722
                            Guild: OverKill

Comment

Well, in response to the archer question, they do get rage for every crit, assuming he used a rage rune or something to get the initial 100 rage, its very possible that with the rage set and the crits from the first skill (delphic death star, correct me if I'm wrong) he may have enough rage to cast delph. Also, he may have proc'd a little rage from his rings, and I can't remember if archer has talent to reduce rage on those skills or not, but I'm assuming there is.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X