Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Returning Hero's Honor???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Hero's Honor???

Hey guys, look at this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Returning Heroes' Honor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	1740110

What is "Returning Hero's Honor??"

I know this is not a bad thing (actually, it is really good for me)... But I just want to know some facts about this, cause I haven't encountered it anywhere - in the guides, forums, etc...

it's supposed to be a bonus for someone who was away from the game for 1 month, where he got 5% stat boost, and some exp boost for the whole party member.

Some people got this bug sometimes, but like i said in previous similar topic, it's a good bug, so enjoy it while it lasts.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      it's supposed to be a bonus for someone who was away from the game for 1 month, where he got 5% stat boost, and some exp boost for the whole party member.

Some people got this bug sometimes, but like i said in previous similar topic, it's a good bug, so enjoy it while it lasts.
      uh, this is my toon... And I am an active player...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

like i said:
        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Last edited by Arlad; 09-19-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: added a link to the topic of same problem.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol, i got this bug this morning on arena too...idk what it is, but it doesnt bring any harm though, so i just basically ignore it....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            I believe if someone in your party was away for a month, you would get it too

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              I believe if someone in your party was away for a month, you would get it too
              ah!!! now that makes sense... I didn't yet understand what he had said.. thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X