• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spin all button in guild blessing wheel would be nice

Just a thought, not sure if its doable but would save a lot of time
    Server 13 lvl 80 mage

+1 15 spins is annoying poor those who do 30 spins per day lol

Comment

this was already proposed last week by someone else. They agreed that it would be nice to make it a feature unlocked by the vip. Anyway lets see if r2 has ears to listen

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        this was already proposed last week by someone else. They agreed that it would be nice to make it a feature unlocked by the vip. Anyway lets see if r2 has ears to listen
        by vip?no need for it then lol

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          It's not like we "agreed", it's "confirmed" that this game will have that feature in the 2.0 patch.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            +1 15 spins is annoying poor those who do 30 spins per day lol
            ROFL

Agree great idea vip or not regardless a good idea

Comment

That someone was me, and there was no "agreement." I was told it was being added as a VIP feature in the next patch, and I think it's stupid to lock it away behind the VIP wall.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                That someone was me, and there was no "agreement." I was told it was being added as a VIP feature in the next patch, and I think it's stupid to lock it away behind the VIP wall.
                lol there isnt an spin all button till 2.25 at least, all that is added is for vip to have increased chance of getting rare stufs

Comment

lol there isnt an spin all button till 2.25 at least, all that is added is for vip to have increased chance of getting rare stufs
                  Oh well if THAT's the case...yeah, I want my increased chances!

Comment

There is a patch 2.25 in Chinese Wartune? LOL.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      There is a patch 2.25 in Chinese Wartune? LOL.
                      No, there is only 2.2 And we have guaranties non of our "wishes" will be implemented in 2.2-, but we can vain hope for them in 2.2+.

Comment

Support, very annoying having to wait even if the odds are a little lower.
                        Want to file a ticket? Click .
                        Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
                        X