Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars - Matching System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
    Didn't say that...but I don't care what skills, runes, or strategies used, someone with 65k br will never beat someone with 85k br, see the point I was making?
    Even if the 85k.br guy is auto attacking?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
      Glad you chose sports as a comparison, in the first round of the playoffs (aka prelims) you don't match the #1 and #2 team, those match-ups are saved for later rounds (aka the finals). Building your ranking (aka the regular season) is all on you, but when the playoffs and championships come around, it's about the best. Who would give a **** about the Raiders playing the Jaguars in the superbowl this year? People would scratch their heads and say *** why are these teams here. I'm all for the underdog, but don't have a flawed system in which the weak fight the weak and the strong fight the strong in a qualifying event. The weaker ones MUST prove their worth by beating the stronger ones....but that's not the case with prelims atm.
      I am a level 65 still using 55 pvp set with only 68k br. I have beat mages wearing 60 pve legend with higher levels than me, and also mages at level 70+.

I got into the top 100 the second time. I have proven my worth at the prelims, beating players with higher br. Not sure what you are talking about.

Comment

He's saying that higher BR deserves to get in more than lower BRs.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          He's saying that higher BR deserves to get in more than lower BRs.
          And I'm saying that you better make 3rd this time.
          Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

3400+ points to try to get into 100 top

The on with 59k br probably did the 3400 points that u didnt and they always mess the match system. I've seen 50's vs 65+ lvls, nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
              And I'm saying that you better make 3rd this time.
              I didn't.. haha.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X