Class Wars - Matching System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars - Matching System

I can't belive im lvl70 and i have to fight ppl 75+ mostly 77-78lvl how to win against so high lvl they kill my troops in 2 turns i need atleast 3 turns to kill theyr troops

sry about my english

** this game I am out I cant keep up with all these **** money players I have payed my fair share and still **** lose ..... KISS MY *** R2

Comment

I can't understand why a guy with 59k br can be qualify in top 100, and me with my 86k i can't.. Oh yeah because i fight Linketong diavanille joviel and 2 other high lvl br .... Matching is totaly broken , just need to loose the first fight for take low br ennemies.
      Last edited by shaggyalex; 09-19-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I can't understand why a guy with 59k br can be qualify in top 100, and me with my 86k i can't.. Oh yeah because i fight Linketong diavanille joviel and 2 other high lvl br .... Matching is totaly broken , just need to loose the first fight for take low br ennemies.
        Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

Originally posted by JarH244 View Post
          wait,what jarh you didntmake it? o_0 wth

Comment

No , i matching vs 5 high br .. high=90k br + . So with my 3270 point i'm not in top 100.
            But when i see a guy with 59k br in top 100.. I 2 shot this guy for sure.
            Star Glen JarH

Mage 191k br

Comment

it's the same for me JarH244 same points here

Comment

I feel for you if you didn't get to the top 100, but you'll get there some other month. You can't expect to always qualify by dint of high br.
                Mage
                L80 DSW
                IMDE

Comment

I am 59 and got only one match with lvl 58, rest 60+, mostly 65-70

They messed matching this time

Comment

Originally posted by JarH244 View Post
                    No , i matching vs 5 high br .. high=90k br + . So with my 3270 point i'm not in top 100.
                    But when i see a guy with 59k br in top 100.. I 2 shot this guy for sure.
                    It's your fault for being stupid.

Comment

well the matching is pretty simple and nothing wrong with it. if it was by br alone then there is no need to even host classwars just take top 100 br from servers and done lol

Comment

i just don't understand why i have to fight a weak guy on first round and then 14 players stronger than me on lvl and Br.
                        doesn't matter if i lose twice in a row they keep sending me ppl wayyyyyy to powerfull.
                        I mean something is just wrong, if everyone i talked to are getting to fight stronger ppl.. who is fighting the weak ones?! And more important WHY?

Comment

I mean something is just wrong, if everyone i talked to are getting to fight stronger ppl.. who is fighting the weak ones?! And more important WHY?
                          Obviously the people they are fighting are the ones that are fighting the weak ones (you).
                          Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-19-2013, 07:47 PM.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

My rant: losing 3 - 4 matches at start will grant you easier matches later on, 100% confirmed...
                            Last CW i did lost in purpose = 3400 points. (Lv 59 that time)
                            This CW i fought for serious = 3040 points. (Lv 64 this time)

tl;dr exploit the system, that's the way 2 go.
                            East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                              My rant: losing 3 - 4 matches at start will grant you easier matches later on, 100% confirmed...
                              Last CW i did lost in purpose = 3400 points. (Lv 59 that time)
                              This CW i fought for serious = 3040 points. (Lv 64 this time)

tl;dr exploit the system, that's the way 2 go.
                              Yep, me and plenty of other people already said this a month ago. But if the rumors is true, they will fix the Cash Wars matching so all battles earned you the same point on the future patch.
                              When is the patch coming you ask? Only God knows. and the developers. then again, developers are kinda a god of this game.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X