Class Wars - Matching System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    then again, developers are kinda a god of this game.
    Lol. Hahaha
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well To be honest matching makes no sense 8 wins 7 loses level 64 47k br. I understand that I should not make the top 100 and that higher level should beat me.but i beat 2 level 70s today one level 72.got my tail handed to me by a level 74.I enjoyed the fights and I have a long way to go but maybe it should be top 200.Im on S278 to show how long i have been playing.I dont understand how you score the matches some with higher BR than me would tell me to get better and im just being a pain but its funny I beat some with 10k or better BR than me.BR means nothing if you dont use skills right but that only BR close to me I say higher just steam roll my butt.Well atleast i got some mount training whips out of it.Bonecrusher Knight 47k BR and growing slowly but growing.
      Last edited by R220516494; 09-19-2013, 10:21 PM. Reason: extra sentence

Comment

Originally posted by R220516494 View Post
        Well To be honest matching makes no sense 8 wins 7 loses level 64 47k br. I understand that I should not make the top 100 and that higher level should beat me.but i beat 2 level 70s today one level 72.got my tail handed to me by a level 74.I enjoyed the fights and I have a long way to go but maybe it should be top 200.Im on S278 to show how long i have been playing.I dont understand how you score the matches some with higher BR than me would tell me to get better and im just being a pain but its funny I beat some with 10k or better BR than me.BR means nothing if you dont use skills right but that only BR close to me I say higher just steam roll my butt.Well atleast i got some mount training whips out of it.Bonecrusher Knight 47k BR and growing slowly but growing.
        Why stop at 200? Make it top 1000.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i didnt qualiied either with 87kbr deal with it ;D

Comment

TBH class wars is about the strongest of the class. It should be a strongest vs weakest battle every time in qualifiers. #1 br should face #last br, #2 should face #2nd last, and so on. It should also be staged through progression per battle, but in the QUALIFIERS of the CLASS WARS to DETERMINE the TOP of the CLASS, you should not have the obvious TOP of the CLASS fighting each other. Those battles should be saved for the FINALS. CW is meant for the best of the best, it's flawed when a 50-60k br person gets in the finals over some one 20k br higher than them.

I made finals this month, but last month I missed out because I only faced top players in prelims, while lower...much lower guildies made the finals from my class. They had a cake walk into the finals and that is just ********. Class wars is about the strongest of the strong, not who got the best prelim match up.

Comment

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
              TBH class wars is about the strongest of the class. It should be a strongest vs weakest battle every time in qualifiers. #1 br should face #last br, #2 should face #2nd last, and so on. It should also be staged through progression per battle, but in the QUALIFIERS of the CLASS WARS to DETERMINE the TOP of the CLASS, you should not have the obvious TOP of the CLASS fighting each other. Those battles should be saved for the FINALS. CW is meant for the best of the best, it's flawed when a 50-60k br person gets in the finals over some one 20k br higher than them.

I made finals this month, but last month I missed out because I only faced top players in prelims, while lower...much lower guildies made the finals from my class. They had a cake walk into the finals and that is just ********. Class wars is about the strongest of the strong, not who got the best prelim match up.
              Are you the strongest of the strongest?
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Class wars is about the strongest of the strong, not who got the best prelim match up.
                So no element of player skill? No intelligent use of abilities, set up or runes.

Raw strength is fine... But it does not quantify actual player strength or capability.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                  I can't belive im lvl70 and i have to fight ppl 75+ mostly 77-78lvl how to win against so high lvl they kill my troops in 2 turns i need atleast 3 turns to kill theyr troops

sry about my english
                  ha ha u can believe i fight with lv 77? and i have only lv 59 thats right?
                  stop complain this is the matching ...and u cant change it

Comment

It's cash wars, why don't you realize that.
                    BTW it sucks for everyone that got bad LUCK and didn't quality.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

not full on cash wars, ive been in finals 3x and ive spent 30€ on this game. And to people that say lose first 5 thats just ******** i never lost first 5 and stil got in.

Comment

basicly, if you played for a long time(sub 200 server or something) you can get in as "non-casher". but over that, you need to cash to catch up.

Secondly, the exploit obviusly works, as in the chinese version they have fixed this problem, meaning they know there is an exploit. My guess is that we have to wait a good while for that patch... So just deal with it. Either play for real, or lose the first 5 rounds.

of course there's some randomness to matching, but in the whole it's = Lose = easier/ win = harder.

So basicly, plan which matches to win, and which ones to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Are you the strongest of the strongest?
                          no, but I'm definitely up there

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            So no element of player skill? No intelligent use of abilities, set up or runes.

Raw strength is fine... But it does not quantify actual player strength or capability.
                            Didn't say that...but I don't care what skills, runes, or strategies used, someone with 65k br will never beat someone with 85k br, see the point I was making?

Comment

Didn't say that...but I don't care what skills, runes, or strategies used, someone with 65k br will never beat someone with 85k br, see the point I was making?
                              Just like in sports tournaments, underdogs make their way to the finals without facing difficult opponents - hell, look at college football rankings - no reason why each team in the SEC shouldn't be ranked - but they aren't, because SEC teams face each other and someone has to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                                Just like in sports tournaments, underdogs make their way to the finals without facing difficult opponents - hell, look at college football rankings - no reason why each team in the SEC shouldn't be ranked - but they aren't, because SEC teams face each other and someone has to lose.
                                Glad you chose sports as a comparison, in the first round of the playoffs (aka prelims) you don't match the #1 and #2 team, those match-ups are saved for later rounds (aka the finals). Building your ranking (aka the regular season) is all on you, but when the playoffs and championships come around, it's about the best. Who would give a **** about the Raiders playing the Jaguars in the superbowl this year? People would scratch their heads and say *** why are these teams here. I'm all for the underdog, but don't have a flawed system in which the weak fight the weak and the strong fight the strong in a qualifying event. The weaker ones MUST prove their worth by beating the stronger ones....but that's not the case with prelims atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X