MP 70 Lych NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP 70 Lych NM

Well me and our group came so close and clearing the entire lych NM and if don't believe here's SC proof

We won't give up we will keep trying on another day.
    ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

What is the point of this thread?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

he is enthusiastic because they almost completed the mpd nm. Don't ruin his happiness :P

Comment

The point of the post is that is to show that we came close in clearing MP 70 nm. Just as the other person said it would be a big achievement if we have succeeded you know.
        ImmortalSoul: S9
        Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

Guess that guy has no clue how tough it is lol

Comment

How tough can it be to use 5 abilities x 4 players in a (mostly) turn based game? It all comes down to whether you have enough BR to beat it.

Regardless, that wasn't the point I was trying to make. Imagine if everybody starts posting how they almost killed something?
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

seeing ur skill set, idk what other mage's skill set anyway, did the other mage bring thunderer?
              as for u, not like u gonna need rof, so why not replace with thunderer instead?
              as long as the boss being ISed permanently u only need 1 mage to BL each turn depends on BL talent lvl..
              so my suggested setup on 2nd stage after stun will be

archer : mainly DF, IS, DS/AP
              mages : 1 BL, 1 thunderer n BL if needed
              knight : EDD no need for apollo shield

again, depends on ur team's skill set, talent n char lvl

Comment

Blessings wheel rock.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  How tough can it be to use 5 abilities x 4 players in a (mostly) turn based game? It all comes down to whether you have enough BR to beat it.

Regardless, that wasn't the point I was trying to make. Imagine if everybody starts posting how they almost killed something?
                  Well, try doing Demon Temple first boss with a team around 60K BR, like when I start farming summoner. Try an archer that don't debuff on time, or doesn't manage his rage like he should. Try a mage that don't blessed light after aoe and don't heal knight in front before he gets crits by boss. Try a knight that don't use appolo before aoe or use agoran when he need. Try going with people that don't understand suntoria trigger when you do 1 action, and 1 quick healing rune can save a knight from dying at the last second. Even if Malleus goes with a kick arse team to beat first boss of Demon Temple Nightmare, he still need some decent archer to debuff etc... If you're still doing Void Nightmare and think the game will stay easy like that, please wait until you do higher MP and try again.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 09-20-2013, 01:41 PM. Reason: Removed swearing, sorry guys

Comment

wrong skillset on the mage. If you change it perhaps you'll make it

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      Well, try doing Demon Temple first boss with a team around 60K BR, like when I start farming summoner. Try an archer that don't debuff on time, or doesn't manage his rage like he should. Try a mage that don't blessed light after aoe and don't heal knight in front before he gets crits by boss. Try a knight that don't use appolo before aoe or use agoran when he need. Try going with people that don't understand suntoria trigger when you do 1 action, and 1 quick healing rune can save a knight from dying at the last second. Even if Malleus goes with a suck *** team to beat first boss of Demon Temple Nightmare, he still need some decent archer to debuff etc... If you're still doing Void Nightmare and think the game will stay easy like that, please wait until you do higher Mp and try again.
                      d07.RiV is level 61.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I saw a video of Chinese people doing lv 80 Nighmare with the pets morphing and all their new spells. You need a lot of skills to do that, trust me.

As for Immortalsoul, good luck and hope you succeed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          I saw a video of Chinese people doing lv 80 Nighmare with the pets morphing and all their new spells. You need a lot of skills to do that, trust me.

As for Immortalsoul, good luck and hope you succeed soon.
                          since when lvl 80 mpd are unlocked in cs?lol new spells?there isnt any new spells

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            since when lvl 80 mpd are unlocked in cs?lol new spells?there isnt any new spells
                            i saw video with them passing lvl 80 mpd nm, also there are spirits in chinese version that has their sets of spells, thats what he/she meant

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              What? You just lost all credibility here on forum, sorry to say that. Chinese server have 80 MP for over 2 months.

About spells, I'm talking about pets spells, they have like 10 spells each, some for free, some that can be bought in balen shop.

You can bring 5 spells with your pets into battle.

Any more questions?

Comment

Working...
                              X