Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can not use runes, please justice

let us learn runes in order for me (us) can use it

yesterday I also do not get compensated, I open the hot events but not long after dc. when i open again there is no compensation

Comment

http://prntscr.com/1sbnr6

Comment

ok i see u have no rune at all.. u have to win the tanks to even get a chance to get the runes
        • S69 - Corftey ravine
        • H4D3S
        • lvl 76 archer
        • 103k br

Comment

Actually he can use the rune event right now to exchange for a brutality runestone if he even enter tanks at all, even if he is afking and losing on purpose.
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

runes event was supposed to help, but if so it's like it's actually even torture. kmarin compensation is also just a glance. in the open for a while without taking existing items d it, so open it again to pick it up was not anything there

Comment

participate tank trial? percentage to get runes how big??

Runestone if it must. often wins tanks, but that I can also tantamount rune stone.

Comment

may win more than 100x and collected first and there are opportunities to 1rune: v how irritating. 10k a day well spent balen no rune pack that I met there. too bad for us who do not have much money, we just want to be able to play like the others. they have and can use runes, why I was not given the runes either via mail or hot event (although yesterday I did not get it) :/
                Last edited by hadi_reog2; 09-21-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X