Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Aren't we suppose to have a rune refrinement event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't we suppose to have a rune refrinement event?

My sources tell me it's the 20th to the 29th but it is no where to be found. Not in hot events nor the quest log. So could this be a the 21st or a bug?

they said smth about refine last maint ... probably they put it out ...

Comment

put something else instead?

Comment

we shall see ... nobody sail that the previews are 100% buletproof .. but till now they were the same each month.

Comment

What as i saw is all other wartune have this event accept R2 which have been taken out i think.

Comment

If that is true that hurts our chances to get a mount very much.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Sigh here's hoping that it comes out on the 21st or another event or something. Saving up my runestones for that event...

Comment

I'm have a bad feeling that the rune refine event can only be done by doing rune refine with balens, not with runestone.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  I'm have a bad feeling that the rune refine event can only be done by doing rune refine with balens, not with runestone.
                  Well either way we should have received that event. I just want to know if we are getting it and how it is done so I can either save my runestones or use them.

Comment

My other source says it's from 22-24 only... Yeah, only a few days..

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                      My other source says it's from 22-24 only... Yeah, only a few days..
                      Oh okay that sounds good then. So I am guessing the dates are just messed up on the site I am looking at then. Let's hope it really starts the 22nd then.

Comment

On ************ it says 22.

Comment

not sure why everyone is so excited about a balen event

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                            not sure why everyone is so excited about a balen event
                            We do not know it's a balen event lol. It doesn't say must use balens. It could mean you can use runestones as well. We have to wait and see.

Comment

************ is the official word, event will start on the 22nd.

Comment

Working...
                              X