Please Stop Scamming, R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Stop Scamming, R2

First i would like to say, Im one of the lucky few who was able to see the Fate:wish Conversion early, But i have to ask

Why would you remove this event from the thread?
    Why do you "Forget to mention" The important "Save this resource" Events?

For example: We all know Mount event starts the 23rd, why dont you advertise it ?

Let me guess, Its because you want people to spend all their fatescraps / Whips So they have no chance at getting a free mount ?

Your greedy R2, Isnt it enough That everything you sell is overpriced? Why do you have to manipulate players?

Well, Ill give you one thing, Youve been manipulating players for so long and they still pay your prices, They still say "Oh, I was lied to, but i still want this item so i will cash for it i guess"
    So your plan works!

(Cashing in a game brings people enjoyment, There is nothing wrong with cashers, The problem is, This company is manipulating you, And your letting them)
    Yes, Please lie to me
    23.08%
    No, Lets just be honest
    76.92%
    Last edited by TheTylerLee; 09-20-2013, 12:19 PM.

yea you deleted my character in s55 with vip account and spent 100 dollars ....you might want to consider compensating me

Comment

People spend a lot of money on this game. Wish they would just be honest with us and I'm sure they would benefit from that in the long run.

Here are all the websites I use to plan my monthly event: Gamebox, Gamefuse, Kongregate, someone also told us about gogogo.

Until R2 stop taking us for dumb people and start acting like a decent company, everyone should do like me and consult those websites to plan their month.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        People spend a lot of money on this game. Wish they would just be honest with us and I'm sure they would benefit from that in the long run.

Here are all the websites I use to plan my monthly event: Gamebox, Gamefuse, Kongregate, someone also told us about gogogo.

Until R2 stop taking us for dumb people and start acting like a decent company, everyone should do like me and consult those websites to plan their month.
        They arent honest plus they didn't give a **** about the 200 and below servers which are mostly dying or already dead.

Comment

The reason they introduce new servers is so "People think they are getting a competetive edge, And cash more to be "One of the top players" ,,, Only to realize later, Most events/pvp are cross server

Comment

They may removed the whips quest, which sucks means we're going to be behind from other providers match on cross server.
            R2 doesn't realize this hide and forget scheme is hurting a lot players, I rather spend my money on those other providers where their plans are clear.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              They may removed the whips quest, which sucks means we're going to be behind from other providers match on cross server.
              R2 doesn't realize this hide and forget scheme is hurting a lot players, I rather spend my money on those other providers where their plans are clear.
              They didn't remove it. We do not know if they did or not. It starts the 23rd so two more days. Same thing happened with the trading the fates for wishes and we got it. The only thing that concerns me is that we were suppose to have a refine rune event today but it hasn't came out. So hoping that the dates are just messed up and it really starts on the 21st.

Comment

They didnt remove the actual events, They just hide the fact that they are going to do said events

About Rune Refinement event:I havent heard anything about that, But i hope we get compensated

Comment

Originally posted by TheTylerLee View Post
                  They didnt remove the actual events, They just hide the fact that they are going to do said events

About Rune Refinement event:I havent heard anything about that, But i hope we get compensated
                  any1 can give the link to servers which have this event working?
                  Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

The developers decide the events and the compensation --

The developers are the same for R2, Kongregate, Kabam, ArmorGames, Gamefuse, Gamebox, Aeriagames, Wartune.
                    R2 cannot change the events once it's decided upon, but they can choose not to show it in advance.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      The developers decide the events and the compensation --

The developers are the same for R2, Kongregate, Kabam, ArmorGames, Gamefuse, Gamebox, Aeriagames, Wartune.
                      R2 cannot change the events once it's decided upon, but they can choose not to show it in advance.
                      they changed one event ..just for r2 and kong

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        but they can choose not to show it in advance.
                        That doesn't make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                          That doesn't make it right.
                          it doesn't make it wrong either.
                          Its their choose entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                            it doesn't make it wrong either.
                            Its their choose entirely.
                            Some just like to whine. Those who whine do it about things where there is nothing wrong with. They just want allot of something for nothing. The typical "let us spend vouchers to get high value shop items or cut the price of shop items to next to nothing" type posts. They fail to understand that is r2 and the other companies with servers did this wartune would be gone in weeks do to bankrupcy. Now i did make a voucher spending idea thread under that post topic. It is conservative isnt asking for high value shop items etc. Most for things we can get free in game by the dozen to dozens a day things like lvl 1 gems. I get a few dozen a day in blitzes etc but need more than that in some cases im short by maybe 5 to get a lvl 4 or 5 gem through synting.

I see posts all the time about people who had their chars deleted if this is the case i suspect they got caught cheating and know what i say about that good ridense to bad rubish. I have reported and will report those who i suspect are cheating and ripping off wartune server owners if they "the cheaters" don't like being banned and deleted for cheating oh well then don't cheat. Those who cheat and hack games are nothing more than common thief's who not only steal from those who run this game but also put their char and every one else's in danger of getting corrupted data. And yet what happens when their char gets messed up from cheating hacking etc they cry about it and demand to be compensated. That is called being a sociopath one who believes that those they hurt owe them. Who only care about them self and have no feelings for any one but them self.

Comment

They actually changed the date on gamebox to 25th, guess it's the new official date for the rune event.

Comment

Working...
                              X