Please Stop Scamming, R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    Some just like to whine. Those who whine do it about things where there is nothing wrong with. They just want allot of something for nothing. The typical "let us spend vouchers to get high value shop items or cut the price of shop items to next to nothing" type posts. They fail to understand that is r2 and the other companies with servers did this wartune would be gone in weeks do to bankrupcy. Now i did make a voucher spending idea thread under that post topic. It is conservative isnt asking for high value shop items etc. Most for things we can get free in game by the dozen to dozens a day things like lvl 1 gems. I get a few dozen a day in blitzes etc but need more than that in some cases im short by maybe 5 to get a lvl 4 or 5 gem through synting.

I see posts all the time about people who had their chars deleted if this is the case i suspect they got caught cheating and know what i say about that good ridense to bad rubish. I have reported and will report those who i suspect are cheating and ripping off wartune server owners if they "the cheaters" don't like being banned and deleted for cheating oh well then don't cheat. Those who cheat and hack games are nothing more than common thief's who not only steal from those who run this game but also put their char and every one else's in danger of getting corrupted data. And yet what happens when their char gets messed up from cheating hacking etc they cry about it and demand to be compensated. That is called being a sociopath one who believes that those they hurt owe them. Who only care about them self and have no feelings for any one but them self.

First of all R2 should gain the trust of the player base, call it non cash-medium-heavy or Zebq style cashers because with each months events they really losing it lol (scamming more every month), for starters we dont have the auction house and the ideas of items in the shop to be something like x2 in price but on vouchers isnt really out of hand, i'd be happy spending 150 voucher/day on a crypt key for example, cashers would still waste their money on stuff like the monthly events (the boxes), fate lvl up, wings etc..etc.., R2 is failing to see the fact with every month the the 2 groups of ppl in this game really get a wider gap btw em, right now you cant even compete with 80k BR which is pretty sad imo.

Many players leaving the game due to this and if they keep it this way, they'll have to make weekly server merges just to let the cashers have some "fun" lol, i see the R2 version of wartune going down Aion style, only with the cashers killing each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
      First of all R2 should gain the trust of the player base, call it non cash-medium-heavy or Zebq style cashers because with each months events they really losing it lol (scamming more every month), for starters we dont have the auction house and the ideas of items in the shop to be something like x2 in price but on vouchers isnt really out of hand, i'd be happy spending 150 voucher/day on a crypt key for example, cashers would still waste their money on stuff like the monthly events (the boxes), fate lvl up, wings etc..etc.., R2 is failing to see the fact with every month the the 2 groups of ppl in this game really get a wider gap btw em, right now you cant even compete with 80k BR which is pretty sad imo.

Many players leaving the game due to this and if they keep it this way, they'll have to make weekly server merges just to let the cashers have some "fun" lol, i see the R2 version of wartune going down Aion style, only with the cashers killing each other.
      No offence but 150 vouchers per crypt key? Thats 2x crypt keys with out even taking a hit on 3x wb battles per day. Think more like 500 750 or 1k per crypt key 1 key max every couple or 3 days. The whole point of voucher purchasable crypt keys is to act as a voucher sync and to give people a small bonus maybe getting with one balen bought key a week daily crypt blitz with key. Skele keys for vuchers should also be sick expensive to the point of forcing people to decide voucherless boss a few times to get stones but be hurting for gold to make the gear or wait for keys to make the gear. My thinking on the voucher items is not to give people something for nothing (150 voucher crypt keys) But to helpjust a tiny bit only.
      How would you like to run a mmorpg with no income? That is what most so called players here seem to want (not directed at you but every one). The cash shop provides likely 90+% of wartunes income to pay for all things game related. Yep that includes paying their employees paychecks. Most of which are entry level making 30k to 50k a year. They likely owe 75 to 150kusd in student loans etc. Im enrolled at art institute of Pittsburgh estimated cost for game art and design 85K usd plus. So people (all of you and me) think before you speak this game costs mega bucks to run each month.

Cant compete with out 80k br? Seriously? I am still sub 40k br by like 4k or so i take down 45k br peope in bg at least x 1 with out any dryads. Heck i get accused of having max dryad a fair bit. I know how to use what i got simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
        it doesn't make it wrong either.
        Its their choose entirely.
        Yes, it is their choice, and it may not be overtly "wrong," but it is...shall we say...questionable behavior that erodes trust by how deceiving/manipulating players. That's just bad business.

Comment

and yes its a very bad choice

Comment

Working...
          X