Vouchers contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vouchers contest

Who has more vouchers than me? Anyone welcome to challenge me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vouchers.png
Views:	1
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1740145

Edit: Just want to know who is hoarding vouchers in case we get locked balens.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM.

omg..you an idiot? or just an photoshop? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      omg..you an idiot? or just an photoshop? -_-
      Hi again Zeref. Full legit. Thank you.

Comment

Locked balens aren't as good as you think they are, and you'll get around 600-3000 which is good for nothing basically.

I'd upgrade my farm if I were you.

Comment

Good achievement but hoarding vouchers not worth it, you lose a lot of crops over time not upgrading farms.
          locked balens has some restrictions too on things it can buy with, so its not same as regular.
          Voucher prices is much much cheaper now than it will be with balens price, especially after no more wb buffs.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Locked balens aren't as good as you think they are, and you'll get around 600-3000 which is good for nothing basically.

I'd upgrade my farm if I were you.
            Yeah I know. I'm still waiting to see what is the ratio before upgrading my farm. 20:1 would be nice, if it's like 100:1, I won't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              Good achievement but hoarding vouchers not worth it, you lose a lot of crops over time not upgrading farms.
              locked balens has some restrictions too on things it can buy with, so its not same as regular.
              Voucher prices is much much cheaper now than it will be with balens price, especially after no more wb buffs.
              Hi. Yes I know I lose some crops by not upgrading my farm. We can buy everything in balens shop except spirit of covenant, so it's worth the wait for me.

If I could get like 2000-3000 balens from conversion, I would be really happy. I don't have a lot of balens even if you see some on my picture.

Just think it would be nice to get stuff for free. If ratio suck, I will level up my farm to lv 10. It's lv 8 right now, I need 77K vouchers for lv 10 so only missing 14K.

Comment

That a lot of Vouchers you got there Eskendal. Do you spend Vouchers on more spots on inv, WB, or farm lands level?
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Hi. Yes I know I lose some crops by not upgrading my farm. We can buy everything in balens shop except spirit of covenant, so it's worth the wait for me.

If I could get like 2000-3000 balens from conversion, I would be really happy. I don't have a lot of balens even if you see some on my picture.

Just think it would be nice to get stuff for free. If ratio suck, I will level up my farm to lv 10. It's lv 8 right now, I need 77K vouchers for lv 10 so only missing 14K.
                  You can't buy alot of stuff actually, not just spirit. All the things with time limit + things in hot events (like autumn gem packs right now) cannot be bought with locked balens.

I'd upgrade my farm to 10, it's a really good boost IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                    That a lot of Vouchers you got there Eskendal. Do you spend Vouchers on more spots on inv, WB, or farm lands level?
                    Hi. No I don't use any vouchers for WB. I only use one level 3 power pot. My farm is already level 8, so I still get a good increase with my crops.

I have 2 full page of inventory unlocked, I barely use 1 XD. I won't ever need 3. I only open all second page for farming summoner.

I'm not a big spender so when I learned about locked balens, I start saving. I just want to see the ratio if we ever get locked balens.

If the ratio is not good, I will level up my farm to level 10, I still need about 14K vouchers for that.

I don't mind not using vouchers buff, my first goal was to max. my farm anyway even before I learn about locked balens.
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-20-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I am spending vouchers only on wb and still have problems since I can't get 600 vouchers daily, the ones from daily check are life saving. So how can you guys have so many vouchers? I can't even dream to upgrade my farm to lvl 5....

Comment

one of my frd have 55k Vouchers.. i thought its huge. now u are more than that

Comment

witwew T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T ?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?<>?

Comment

For me, I save up to 40k before I either open up a row of bag slot or farm level.

This way I'll always have more than 30k vouchers saved.

Edit: I have lv.5 farm, and 5 row of 2nd bag page.
                            I just don't use them in WB, never need it.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 09-20-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

How did you saved that much? Never used them? I have 5k.

Comment

Working...
                              X