Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a scrool that allows u to change class ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a scrool that allows u to change class ??

well, my idea is for ppl who got tired of their classes and they don't wanna start over investing on another char ..

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    well, my idea is for ppl who got tired of their classes and they don't wanna start over investing on another char ..
    and another for the sets too right????????? )

Comment

the scrool itself can change the equipped set accordingly with the class

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
        If this were to happen, it would be a one time only thing, no going back. But it won't ever happen. We get what the Chinese platforms get. So if they don't have it, neither will we. Ideas like this should be submitted to 7roads, on these forums, sadly, it won't come to be.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Sorry but major cashers will take advantage of that. Especially if it's cheap like 395 or less. They will change to archers for WB and mages or knights for pvp/pve instead. Not going happen just will imbalance the game.

Comment

Major cashers gonna pay $4 JUST to get a few hundred thousand extra gold?

Comment

Also if this would happen, a lot of people would quit, including me.

If you chose to play archer, play it and get the gear, same for knights and mages. Otherwise people would just change back and forth... and class wars? just look where the weakest players are, and chage to that class.

Comment

we need an block scroll..

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                  Major cashers gonna pay $4 JUST to get a few hundred thousand extra gold?
                  zebq(knights or mages for pvp and pve. Ofc not talking about world boss since zebq is already an archer.), crusader, etc I am sure they will do that and archers don't get only an extra few thousand of gold. They get at least a few mill more gold than other the other classes do.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    archers don't get only an extra few thousand of gold. They get at least a few mill more gold than other the other classes do.
                    Not per WB they don't...not in my experiences. Level 64, 53k BR archer pulling in the neighborhood of 1.5 mill per WB...I might outrange similar strength knights/mages by 500k-600k per WB, but not 1 mill+. We have to use similar strengths when comparing WB incomes, otherwise yeah, I could easily hold Zebq up and say that archers get a few mill more per WB. Except our server has no knights/mages of comparable BR to compare him against.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                      Not per WB they don't...not in my experiences. Level 64, 53k BR archer pulling in the neighborhood of 1.5 mill per WB...I might outrange similar strength knights/mages by 500k-600k per WB, but not 1 mill+. We have to use similar strengths when comparing WB incomes, otherwise yeah, I could easily hold Zebq up and say that archers get a few mill more per WB. Except our server has no knights/mages of comparable BR to compare him against.
                      lvl 66 knight with 66616 br and i get 1 mill gold per wb! ur 13k br behind me n u get 500k more gold! so yes, millions more lol

Comment

Poor knights =/

Comment

I just saw this after i posted it on another page so hopefully that will get deleted, but this is my idea for this, please let me know what you think.

I know this might of been talked about a lot or maybe very rarely. I was wondering since we have a name changing system in game, if we could come up with a class changing system. I understand if you want a new class you can always start on another server. I was wondering if we could get a system so that, for certain people they could change their class, some for the benefit of a guild.

The way I was thinking about doing a system like this would be to obviously pay balens. Maybe somthing along the lines of 1995 balens. You have to think that a lot of people want to change their classes without having to change servers because they are loyal to the guilds they are in. This will be cheap for most people to get for each change as this for some could be a constant thing. The next thing is, it should have a "cool down" so as to not be abused.

The cool down for something like this should be a week. This way people can't change for something simple like class wars or every world boss. The only things that should change with this is class and gear. Gems should be taken out every time they want to change class or the gems in the gear will disappear. Also all the gear they get for their new class will have random stats like that of getting new piece of gear. They will not be able to get an advantage because the old gear will be taken and the new gear will be given via mail.

I don't know the capabilities of mailing system but either the new piece of gear could be enchanted the same level as the old gear or will be non enchanted leaving it up to the person to re-enchant the gear all the way up again.

short version. Changing system that's worth 1995 balens and a cool down of a week, and gear being taken new pieces of gear either enchanted to the same as old gear or restart from scratch.

Comment

Working...
                          X