Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Upgrade CD Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Upgrade CD Time

It would be great if the cooldown time for guild upgrades was shorter than WEEKS. Please consider this. Its hard to grow your guild when you have plenty of contribution but cant use it to improve the guild. 600hours+? its excessive for any level of upgrade imo. And for any who havent guessed I cant afford 15k balens for immediate CD and even if i could i wouldnt.

all good things come to those who wait
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by Caralon View Post
      It would be great if the cooldown time for guild upgrades was shorter than WEEKS. Please consider this. Its hard to grow your guild when you have plenty of contribution but cant use it to improve the guild. 600hours+? its excessive for any level of upgrade imo. And for any who havent guessed I cant afford 15k balens for immediate CD and even if i could i wouldnt.
      If you don't want to, then you wait.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
        all good things come to those who wait
        agreed. not complaining about waiting, but c'mon 2 or 3 weeks???

Comment

Originally posted by Caralon View Post
          agreed. not complaining about waiting, but c'mon 2 or 3 weeks???
          how about more then 1000hours cd? yeah cant wait to see your reaction then

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            Aye, I want to see that face, of utter happiness!
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              I agree with this, OP please record your reaction when you get to the 1000 hour CD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

you have no idea how many people actually pays to reduce the cd. This game is specially created to absorb money from us, it might be insane for you to pay the cd (and for me as well) but there are quite a few people who are just to lucky with the money. I doubt the cd will ever be reduced, maybe increased in time >

Comment

I have to agree (for now at least) with the OP. Maybe there is a reason for these long CD heck if I know but it would seem that a 1k hour CD is unecessary at first blush no? They seemed to ask politely so not sure why the flaming from most responders. seems like a legit request personally.

Comment

Originally posted by BAJRIP View Post
                    I have to agree (for now at least) with the OP. Maybe there is a reason for these long CD heck if I know but it would seem that a 1k hour CD is unecessary at first blush no? They seemed to ask politely so not sure why the flaming from most responders. seems like a legit request personally.
                    This answer is the closest from the truth for your question.

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                    you have no idea how many people actually pays to reduce the cd. This game is specially created to absorb money from us, it might be insane for you to pay the cd (and for me as well) but there are quite a few people who are just to lucky with the money. I doubt the cd will ever be reduced, maybe increased in time >

Btw, i don't see anyone flaming on this topic. Are you sure you used the right word?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                    X