Server Merge for S285 Windcrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge for S285 Windcrest

Just wondering when S285 Windcrest is merging? It is starting to become a dead server. Not really any competition anymore.

yeah server 323 is also dead we want the merge :'(

Comment

s325 too, more from here, create acc's and leave

Comment

285? i believe servers below S100 should get their merges first but it won't happen.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

R2 Most do big Merger to all them server its need a time but they most do it to save to them alot of space for new server
          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by -Pink View Post
            Just wondering when S285 Windcrest is merging? It is starting to become a dead server. Not really any competition anymore.

Wish R2team hear crying of your server.

Even though I hate the server merge, but I would hate if the server seems to die without competition.
            <Click to check and see my toon>

Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

Comment

s321 also needing merge.

They should announce what merges are happening tomorrow though.
              Server: S321
              Name: Blazer
              Class: Archer
              Level: 64
              BR: 79.5k
              Lord Divine

Comment

Old servers need to be merged asap, and new servers need to be closed asap.

Comment

Working...
                X