Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merge for S285 Windcrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge for S285 Windcrest

Just wondering when S285 Windcrest is merging? It is starting to become a dead server. Not really any competition anymore.

yeah server 323 is also dead we want the merge :'(

Comment

s325 too, more from here, create acc's and leave

Comment

285? i believe servers below S100 should get their merges first but it won't happen.
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

R2 Most do big Merger to all them server its need a time but they most do it to save to them alot of space for new server
          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by -Pink View Post
            Just wondering when S285 Windcrest is merging? It is starting to become a dead server. Not really any competition anymore.

Wish R2team hear crying of your server.

Even though I hate the server merge, but I would hate if the server seems to die without competition.
            <Click to check and see my toon>

Never give up, fix mistake and keep stepping. Be a strong wall in the hard times and be a smiling sun in the good times.

Comment

s321 also needing merge.

They should announce what merges are happening tomorrow though.
              Server: S321
              Name: Blazer
              Class: Archer
              Level: 64
              BR: 79.5k
              Lord Divine

Comment

Old servers need to be merged asap, and new servers need to be closed asap.

Comment

Working...
                X