Greedy R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greedy R2

Oh the great Greedy R2 after you remove the Rune refinement event, I guess next you will remove all Official event Wartune give to us

The rune Refinement event did show up a while in Hot event when i logged in and when i click the reward button it cannot be claim and then Poff they gone.

Keep up the greedy work R2 and keep treating your customer like an idiot

did you also notice it was bugged and you couldnt collect? thats is prob why it is not there right this second.

Comment

The quest was broken. I don't know why people act like this when they put an event, did a mistake or was bugged and took it out to solve it. You wanted the quest to remain there? broked and not receiving anything? Geez...
      Try and search a bit on threads before you post again,atleast to have a reason when you attack them (and here they did good removing and solving the problem, not just leaving it there).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I don't think it's bugged, they did removed the event because in the event page they did not mention this event at all.

while wartune not under R2 did mention all the event clearly and only here in R2 their Event announcement reduced here and there (still remember the Fate scrap can be exchanged with the wishing scrap, which they removed on forum announcement?)

Comment

LOL did you try to click collect? it did nothing not only that the text that said what you had to do to collect each was also missing. it was 100% bugged.

Comment

Check Kong, same issue. Bring me a proof that some other servers have the event and its working, I'll believe it, till then, the event is down for ALL SERVERS, NOT ONLY R2. Plus, they thought that they can save us money to not get a new mouse ( why new mouse? noobs clicking 10000 times on collect to get some low rewards, lolz. )
            Patience, and you'll have the quest when its solved.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

The event was bugged, so the event was removed from all platforms. There will be an official post on the forum when the event is ready to go live.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My point is why on other servers they did announce the event while on R2 they removed the announcement of some events?
                i'll post the event page from others wartune not under R2 (gamefuse) here they clearly mention:

this event
                Autumn Rune Refining! (Once per day)
                9/20 - 9/29 23:59:59
                Refine your runes to meet the required number of times so as to be rewarded!
                Rune Refining (3): 80,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x5, Wishing Scrap x1
                Rune Refining (5): 40,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Wishing Scrap x1
                Refine your runes to meet the required number of times so as to be rewarded!
                Event ends: 23:59, September 24th

and this

Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)
                9/23 - 9/29 23:59:59
                Train your mount.
                Train your mount 20 times: Mount Training Whip x4, Soul Crystal x15, Wishing Scrap x1
                Train your mount 100 times: Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x75, Wishing Scrap x5
                Players will receive their rewards upon training their mounts the required number of times. (100 times will earn players double rewards.)

source :
                http://forums.gamefuse.com/showthrea...rd-October-5th

OH,Maybe they already know the event bugged even before those event started? why no announcement at all?

Comment

Ok at least a answer i need, thanks moderator and sorry for wrong accuse made

Comment

Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
                    Ok at least a answer i need, thanks moderator and sorry for wrong accuse made
                    maybe they should hire some real mods ... those from kong are nice an answer all your questions

Comment

time to show you how big of an idiot you are. Why do you think they brought it up then removed? So they can go like : HOHOHO!!! *High Five* each other!!! The players were trolled.. Rune refinement is for every person in this game. There are boundaries set by players. If those boundaries are crossed, cashers and non-cashers will leave. And I think that you've been on wartune long enough to know that events start after 00:00 server time. And the event was bugged, and the requirements weren't shown. So if you had an IQ of 1, you'd still realize that something is wrong with the event. So before posting, try to understand what happened then if your small brain can'
                      t comprehend it, come and post.

Name:Illuminatic
                      Server:
                      250 Willow Brook
                      Character: Mage
                      Level: 64
                      Battle Rating: 103,722
                      Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                        maybe they should hire some real mods ... those from kong are nice an answer all your questions
                        I'm glad you are happy with the Kong mods. I'm happy with them too. Mods are volunteers from the community, so I do apologize about the lack of more mods here.

Mod applications are still open for a couple new Wartune mods.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
                          time to show you how big of an idiot you are. Why do you think they brought it up then removed? So they can go like : HOHOHO!!! *High Five* each other!!! The players were trolled.. Rune refinement is for every person in this game. There are boundaries set by players. If those boundaries are crossed, cashers and non-cashers will leave. And I think that you've been on wartune long enough to know that events start after 00:00 server time. And the event was bugged, and the requirements weren't shown. So if you had an IQ of 1, you'd still realize that something is wrong with the event. So before posting, try to understand what happened then if your small brain can'
                          t comprehend it, come and post.
                          not that I want to defend him, but im assuming that you do not play on an EU server and 00:00 is way before it is 00:00 on US servers. At the time this was posted it was already past 00:00 on the EU servers.

Comment

hmm Well I usually have to always wake up early at 9:00 am (Country timing) so I can be here before the new day starts :/
                            Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                            not that I want to defend him, but im assuming that you do not play on an EU server and 00:00 is way before it is 00:00 on US servers. At the time this was posted it was already past 00:00 on the EU servers.

Name:Illuminatic
                            Server:
                            250 Willow Brook
                            Character: Mage
                            Level: 64
                            Battle Rating: 103,722
                            Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              Agree. the last time i post thread here about wager, this moderator sent me user agreement whether i still agree or not to it and if not this lame moderator will ban me. what kind of service is that?
                              i play with balen and still get this service. very disappointed the way they handle situation
                              ```Janis```

Comment

Working...
                              X