Greedy R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
    My point is why on other servers they did announce the event while on R2 they removed the announcement of some events?
    i'll post the event page from others wartune not under R2 (gamefuse) here they clearly mention:

this event
    Autumn Rune Refining! (Once per day)
    9/20 - 9/29 23:59:59
    Refine your runes to meet the required number of times so as to be rewarded!
    Rune Refining (3): 80,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x5, Wishing Scrap x1
    Rune Refining (5): 40,000 Gold, Soul Crystal x10, Wishing Scrap x1
    Refine your runes to meet the required number of times so as to be rewarded!
    Event ends: 23:59, September 24th

and this

Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)
    9/23 - 9/29 23:59:59
    Train your mount.
    Train your mount 20 times: Mount Training Whip x4, Soul Crystal x15, Wishing Scrap x1
    Train your mount 100 times: Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x75, Wishing Scrap x5
    Players will receive their rewards upon training their mounts the required number of times. (100 times will earn players double rewards.)

source :
    http://forums.gamefuse.com/showthrea...rd-October-5th

OH,Maybe they already know the event bugged even before those event started? why no announcement at all?
    lol yes exactly... they did simple maths and decided this event must be bugged

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I'm glad you are happy with the Kong mods. I'm happy with them too. Mods are volunteers from the community, so I do apologize about the lack of more mods here.

Mod applications are still open for a couple new Wartune mods.
      Why should a player search answer for other players? I just wonder how the mods from kong can receive straight answers ( kong one receive from r2games .. the other receive from 7 road directly) and the one from wartune can`t ... man i don`t really care if you are paid or not .. or you are volunteer .. you applied for a responsibility.

I just said: R2games should hire a mod that can answer questions from player or not to send us to make actions ourselves. (example is the playspan/free balens thing .. )

Comment

This event was removed, I believe, because if it had run the 20th-29th, counting double first day redeem, you could get 22 free wishing scraps (as calculated by , and matches GameFuse info).

That, plus the whips event (assuming you have been saving whips), made it possible for non-cashers to obtain the Gentle Beast mount for free (assuming they do all redeems of all free wishing scrap events).

That's the problem - they already let non-cashers have something (free clothing, by removing the fate->wishing exchange until most had redeemed their fates for clothing) and so they can't just let us have a free mount as well.

That would just be...too unfair to the players who pay good money to stay ahead of the masses. *sarcasm*

So now they're cutting the run time on the rune refine event down. No more free mount for you.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 02:01 AM. Reason: Removed illegal URL

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
          Why should a player search answer for other players? I just wonder how the mods from kong can receive straight answers ( kong one receive from r2games .. the other receive from 7 road directly) and the one from wartune can`t ... man i don`t really care if you are paid or not .. or you are volunteer .. you applied for a responsibility.

I just said: R2games should hire a mod that can answer questions from player or not to send us to make actions ourselves. (example is the playspan/free balens thing .. )
          R2 would love to hire a mod that can answer questions from players. Unfortunately, the only players we've found that have the level of dedication you are seeking who are willing to put in that level of effort happen to play on Kong. They are Kong mods, but they are R2's mods on Kong. They are just players who volunteered to do it.

If you want that sort of thing here, which is entirely possible, then someone from this community is going to need to step up and apply. I don't play Wartune, I just oversee the whole forum to make sure rules are being followed and support issues being handled. I just happened to be present for the discussion about the issue the OP described, so I knew what happened. I can't give you many answers to your game related questions. But, we have been diligently seeking individuals who can.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            R2 would love to hire a mod that can answer questions from players. Unfortunately, the only players we've found that have the level of dedication you are seeking who are willing to put in that level of effort happen to play on Kong. They are Kong mods, but they are R2's mods on Kong. They are just players who volunteered to do it.
            Now, as an outsider looking in, it would seem incredibly easy if said "Kong-R2 Mod" cares to communicate with "R2-R2 Mod" and share answers and posts, like the important post about the Hall of Fame event... It's beyond me that it was posted there and not here. Is it really that difficult to communicate? That does not really sound like 'dedication' to me. :/

Comment

Most of "real experts" i know didn't want to be a mod because all those hard work and no/ not enough rewards. And since this is R2, im guessing they give no reward at all.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

what reward ? im sure they expect u to pay them to be a mod ahahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  Now, as an outsider looking in, it would seem incredibly easy if said "Kong-R2 Mod" cares to communicate with "R2-R2 Mod" and share answers and posts, like the important post about the Hall of Fame event... It's beyond me that it was posted there and not here. Is it really that difficult to communicate? That does not really sound like 'dedication' to me. :/
                  Quite simply, we didn't know the hall of fame stuff was posted there until it was mentioned here. Not every post is discussed, and sometimes discussions are missed when they happen when others aren't online.

I haven't played Wartune in a very long time, so I'm not up to speed on what's what. Once I've reacquainted myself with all the threads here, I will know what I need to communicate with them about.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                    what reward ? im sure they expect u to pay them to be a mod ahahhahahahaha
                    Exactly. If we weren't getting any rewards, why would we want to be a Mod?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post

I think you're confusing Forum Moderator with Yoda

You're in effect demanding that a moderator be scouring all the other wartune forums across all the platforms multiple times per day

Sat on the forum perma-refreshing to see all new posts and answer them immediately

I'm jus wondering where they gonna find the time to play to keep up to date with the game ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        Most of "real experts" i know didn't want to be a mod because all those hard work and no/ not enough rewards. And since this is R2, im guessing they give no reward at all.
                        R2 doesn't have the money to pay mods. They are broke. Oh wait I mean they make tens of millions a month.

Comment

the discussion now at hand is sad. accusing moderator (fellow gamers) that do this just for fun (free) to be not good and call them names is just horrible.

like memorylane said they are with to little moderators and thus to little experience to answer all the questions. also it is virtually impossible for a moderator next to his game and other work to search all the other platform forums for related questions.

the player is able to actually go to for example the kong forum to look if they have a answer on your question.

further more if u really think u can do it better then sign up for mod and then we will see how u do it.

also when a moderator doesnt have the power or is able to help further with a problem u will logicaly send to file a ticket for your related problem. in this case there isnt any moderator to blame
                          Last edited by h4d3s; 09-23-2013, 03:39 AM.
                          • S69 - Corftey ravine
                          • H4D3S
                          • lvl 76 archer
                          • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                            the discussion now at hand is sad. accusing moderator (fellow gamers) that do this just for fun (free) to be not good and call them names is just horrible.

like memorylane said they are with to little moderators and thus to little experience to answer all the questions. also it is virtually impossible for a moderator next to his game and other work to search all the other platform forums for related questions.

the player is able to actually go to for example the kong forum to look if they have a answer on your question.

further more if u really think u can do it better then sign up for mod and then we will see how u do it.

also when a moderator doesnt have the power or is able to help further with a problem u will logicaly send to file a ticket for your related problem. in this case there isnt any moderator to blame
                            Totally agree, all the mods I've encountered have been helpful.

If anything a forum is where gamers discuss the game and the moderators are mainly there to prevent abuses, jus if they happen to be online and can answer stuff they do.

Some peoples expectations of moderators would make anyone terrified to apply
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Actually its not the moderater fault
                              I am very sure R2 actually withheld information to them as well
                              They only give enough info to post
                              but not enough to reply to questions

And moderators u have to understand where all this fury is coming from
                              Infos at last min Event at last min
                              Almost everything is planned and cordinated to make and farm the last penny from players
                              Its really bad practise from R2
                              Too bad although u are innocent u are facing the blunt of an angry mob

Comment

Working...
                              X