Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mysterious Headpiece (hat)- is it possible to get with fail synth (i hve level 4 hat)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Headpiece (hat)- is it possible to get with fail synth (i hve level 4 hat)

I have level 4 head clothing. so is it possible to get the *Mysterious Headpiece * with fail synth.. and can i increase the success rate by using goodluck charm. or just have to get lucky with fail synth
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Moving this thread to game discussion section where it belongs.

Yes, you CAN obtain unique appearances from failed synthesis of a lv. 4+ item.
    Yes, you CAN use good luck charms to give yourself a 100% chance with synthesis, but you would need: Lv. 4 head clothing + lv. 4 head clothing in addition to the goodluck charms necessary.

Comment

Does anyone trying synthesis lv.4 + fashion core? How many cores you use to get unique appearances? Do I need to save a few cores for one day or use cores according to one for many days?

Comment

Yes, if you fail on a +4 to +5, you have a chance to get Special Clothing graphic.

You will still lose your Cores (clothing stay at lv.4)

I donno the rate for getting special clothing tho, just know it's a chance.

Comment

If you want the special clothing, use fashion cores... No charms. You're failing on purpose. Chances for the clothing are decent...

Comment

Does anyone trying synthesis lv.4 + fashion core? How many cores you use to get unique appearances? Do I need to save a few cores for one day or use cores according to one for many days?
            I didn't try to get the hair yet, vampiric staff took me about 5 tries, and about 5 more tries to get yellow robe (I want red or blue so I'll keep trying).
            I'm sure it doesn't matter if you do them all at once or as you get them, up to you really.

And it won't even let you use luck charms if you don't combine clothes of the same level, and its only needed to upgrade cloth anyway.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I`ve already got unique hair/event clothing lv.1, I want to level it up and keep the same look. I will be using a fashion core(twice), should I use a luck charm?

Comment

Originally posted by R229910254 View Post
                I`ve already got unique hair/event clothing lv.1, I want to level it up and keep the same look. I will be using a fashion core(twice), should I use a luck charm?
                Can't use charms with cores. Charms can only be used with same level clothing
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

To upgrade from level 1 to level 2, you can use cloth+charm or cloth+cloth with 100% success.

You will only get an option to use charm if you combine two clothes of the same level (2 or above), this will give a 100% success rate (note for level 4 and above you need more than 1 charm).
                  Otherwise, no matter what you put in the second box, it will act as a low-chance synthesis, so you can use a core to minimize losses. Chance is reportedly around 50% or slightly lower to get from 2 to 3, and much lower for 4 and above. However, for each attempt you get a random look, and if cloth is level 4 or above you have a chance to unlock unique looks.

You can always change the look of your cloth to any cloth you previously owned, for free, using dressing room.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Can't use charms with cores. Charms can only be used with same level clothing
                    id like to add that you HAVE to use the required amount of charms if you synthesize same level clothing. for lvl 1->2 its 0 so it wont matter if you use a core or lvl 1 clothes, but after that you gonna need more and more charms for every level. just saying this cause i know some people were surprised when they wanted to fuse 2 same level wings and realized how much more they had to pay for the charms (you need 5 times as many charms for wings)

Comment

What's the required amount of charms for 2 lvl 2 wings to synth to level 3? is it 10?
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                      X