Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by care90 View Post
    this game uses so little data thats its surely not 3k
    It uses more than you think. Unlike downloaded games it will use more because so much is done by the server. It is why when you spin a wheel the game will credit you with your win before you see it show on the wheel or will take a second to register things like buffs falling youll see the buff fall then a few seconds later br adjusts. Come on at 4 58 am server time after having 200% blessing wheel and watch as the buff changes from 200% to 10 and say 5 to 10 seconds later your br drops. That delay is caused by net lag or lack of. On client dl based games the effect of buff drop visibly is instant because it is updated client side first then sent to server.

So comparitivly speaking wartune will use more bandwidth that a game with comparable numbers of stats buffs etc than a client based install.

sent data large portion of it for war tune last 3 days 42 meg acording to my network statistics. I dont have a bandwidth monitor installed to track single app useage though. If some one is really interested is tons of good ones out there. Then you can see the fairly shocking amount of band width per user wartune uses take your number devide by hours times by 1k then by 24 and 30 to get monthly bandwidth used per server estimated.

Simplified formulaish from above
    your band width used/hours online for wartune x24 x1k (the estimated users per server)x30 for billing days per month= bandwidth used per server per month

Comment

42meg used in 3 days is alot ? i dont think that is alot, by my standards that is very little.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
        42meg used in 3 days is alot ? i dont think that is alot, by my standards that is very little.
        Your standards are for your single personal bandwidth usage. Look at the big picture.
        8MBpdx30daysx1000users=240,000k or in gb 240gb a month.
        R2 kong and all the rest are not paying by the month well they are but that covers the first x gb of useage after that they pay per gig or per 10gb. I dont know what provider they use. Theres probably 50 to 100 providers in the us who provide the backbone for mmos and other high bandwidth servers

Comment

to get back on topic as this useless talk about r2 monthly income is going nowhere (profitable company).

so im pretty sure they will not do anything to the voucher system although they nerfed the income.. so i really dont know where u get the "boatloads" from or im just very unlucky.
          used to have 200 almost everyday and 400 once in a few days but now 20-40-80 max and rarely 200. 400 was long ago.

locked balens coming up in 2.0 meaning they will convert ur vouchers for balens with a x to x ratio and as we know 7road isnt that nice to make it 1-1 ratio .

all we can do at that time when we think it isnt fair is ask for a compensation at R2.

so 2 choices u can make:

spend them like u do now and get more gold from wb and on farm upgrade or
          save all your balens till the will convert them to balens.

i know what im gonna do and that is spend them on wb.

good luck
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
            to get back on topic as this useless talk about r2 monthly income is going nowhere (profitable company).

so im pretty sure they will not do anything to the voucher system although they nerfed the income.. so i really dont know where u get the "boatloads" from or im just very unlucky.
            used to have 200 almost everyday and 400 once in a few days but now 20-40-80 max and rarely 200. 400 was long ago.

locked balens coming up in 2.0 meaning they will convert ur vouchers for balens with a x to x ratio and as we know 7road isnt that nice to make it 1-1 ratio .

all we can do at that time when we think it isnt fair is ask for a compensation at R2.

so 2 choices u can make:

spend them like u do now and get more gold from wb and on farm upgrade or
            save all your balens till the will convert them to balens.

i know what im gonna do and that is spend them on wb.

good luck
            Ofc spending Vouchers on wb is better ideappl save toons of Vouch for what? Free wings? if we get lucky ratio will be 10:1 so for wings someone need 20k vou
            Good luck for this guys, we get tons of gold and daru in this time

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Is R2 removing public market is not enough proof that they are being greedy for you? or the raised balens cost compared to other Divine Comedy servers?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X