No announcement yet.

Why is Adult sensored ingame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what's funny? we can still type swear words in Chinese and it didn't get censored (the chinese for the F-word for example). I guess the stupid censorship is a localization issue.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I can say Hell perfectly fine, but when I say it in swedish it gets sensored...
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
        My main issue is that the filter is incredibly stupid. "Population". "Document". It's literally making it hard for people to hold a normal conversation sometimes.
        Do"c.u.m" ent -- the word in " " is the reason why document is censored.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

a simple fix would be to go through the censored list and add a space before and after the said word surely? but scrapping it would be a better idea imo

Comment

I can swear in any language and get it through... so why bother? The darn game is in English, so censor english only for cryin out loud! so sick of typing sp.icy (I know, spic is a racial slur) or pop.ulation etc..... like really? I agree with BrixunMortar's idea to go through the censored list and make it so u can't say these words as stand alone. I can't even say ragmuffin etc.... cuz of censorship. It's really dumb and if you think kids don't swear, you didn't hear me say the f-word every 2nd word when I was 11
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

You don't need censorship if the GM actively punish people who use profanity in world chat, as evidently proven effective on other games.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

example: see this punishment log from another game i played. Many violators(mostly new players who didn't bother to read the ToS before playing the game) getting punished so the community are still clean and in order.

Comment

I love me some giant female ant breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    example: see this punishment log from another game i played. Many violators(mostly new players who didn't bother to read the ToS before playing the game) getting punished so the community are still clean and in order.
                    Oh
                    /me shudders RO shudders more....

BTW you need to be logged in to view

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                      BTW you need to be logged in to view
                      oh ****, that was so stupid of me. >_>
                      sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        oh ****, that was so stupid of me. >_>
                        sorry
                        Happens
                        In a few games i was gm in we had a halll of shame where we posted players char name etc who had been banned and reason for it. Always sucked for players banned for griefing. It basically killed their char as while the ban wasnt perm the effects of the hall of shame were.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                          Happens
                          In a few games i was gm in we had a halll of shame where we posted players char name etc who had been banned and reason for it. Always sucked for players banned for griefing. It basically killed their char as while the ban wasnt perm the effects of the hall of shame were.
                          yep, that was one of the reason i posted that link. When the community learns about some people's bad behavior via hall of shame, they tends to shun them. Thus preventing the same thing happens again.

Comment

I would love it if they censored Cumhair instead...
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              I would love it if they censored Cumhair instead...
                              Yes, that greedy little resource bot surprised me, as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X