Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Adult sensored ingame?

What the hell?

Because it's really worse than the stripper we have in balen shop.

Comment

This must be the most stupid sensored word i've seen so far*sweatdrop*
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        Oh QQ some moar okay. Do you have cable t.v. or no? There are far worse things on T.V. than there is in this game. The person isn't even naked and you are making a huge deal out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Oh QQ some moar okay. Do you have cable t.v. or no? There are far worse things on T.V. than there is in this game. The person isn't even naked and you are making a huge deal out of it.
          ***, what's your problem? I just said I don't understand why they censor simple words but put half-naked women all over the game geez...

We can't say population or adult because it's far worse than pink skin stripper or giant female ant with humongous breasts right?

Comment

You saw what wartune ads all over the internet look like? -_-
            Btw I think the ant is a good quelaag reference if anything.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I dont know ive never been one for word filters in any game. All they do is get the kids trying to beat the filter (n o t a h a r d t h i n g t o d o) so you just see more fould language not less. I think the whole filter thing should be removed. As it makes it hard to chat normally some times. So many non foul words get caught because they contain a filtered word in them.

Comment

My main issue is that the filter is incredibly stupid. "Population". "Document". It's literally making it hard for people to hold a normal conversation sometimes.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

'the stripper' xD xD
                  ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

If you insert capital i into popular/population it comes out as an L in chat.

But yes, the censor in game is stupid when the adverts are half nekkid women or "adult/men only" rofl
                    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

The Ad's never came from R2 sadly enough, they ahve been trying to erase these from the net.. but there are so many of them...

Also, i dont know why it is filtered, ill ask around abit.
                      Now you cannot even tell someone how you became an Adult by turning 21

Comment

***, what's your problem? I just said I don't understand why they censor simple words but put half-naked women all over the game geez...

We can't say population or adult because it's far worse than pink skin stripper or giant female ant with humongous breasts right?
                        That word in romanian language means...d*ck...so thats why is censored.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                          The Ad's never came from R2 sadly enough, they ahve been trying to erase these from the net.. but there are so many of them...

Also, i dont know why it is filtered, ill ask around abit.
                          Now you cannot even tell someone how you became an Adult by turning 21
                          Maybe just put a bug in their ear about removing the filter out right. They really do not do much to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesteubner View Post
                            That word in romanian language means...d*ck...so thats why is censored.
                            I can swear in my primary language without any problem. Wartune is an english game, why they don't just let it go with the censoring lol

Comment

I can swear in my primary language without any problem. Wartune is an english game, why they don't just let it go with the censoring lol
                              I can swear in Japanese, Vietnamese and German, still fine
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                              X