Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MP 70 Lych NM Cleared!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP 70 Lych NM Cleared!

Well our team has finally cleared lych NM here's the screenshot

ImmortalSoul: S9
    Mage: Lvl 76

Maybe at last u post your team br?:P this is your 2 or 3 theard and Nowhere br info

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Maybe at last u post your team br?:P this is your 2 or 3 theard and Nowhere br info
      Its pretty simple to think its not that high. ( probably close to 80k br, max 85k br, reason why they had that many problems with the boss too, or else they weren't having headache with it ).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I can do that much..

72192 BR
        al is 88k BR
        Dato 66k BR
        Bahel 88k BR

Thats all.

Believe it or not I was the attacker and bahel was the healer

Comment

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
          I can do that much..

72192 BR
          al is 88k BR
          Dato 66k BR
          Bahel 88k BR

Thats all.

Believe it or not I was the attacker and bahel was the healer
          Bahel - More br - more matk - more heal :P its kinda obvious but that might have been the reason why you failed, if both of you could have gotten a heal timing and dmg timing too that would have been ok, but gratz for clearing it .
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

thats true but I believe hes a casher too were I'm not except only a VIP

Comment

Working...
            X