• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QQ] about Enshielment Astral

→ How much damage reduce when you dodge

• Regular damage?
    • Crit damage?
    • or same damage reduce neither regular or crit damage?

→ If I have higher dodge stats; does I have:

A. Higher damage reduce

B. Higher dodge chance

C. Both higher damage reduce + higher dodge chance

Thank You for the answer, and enjoy your day!
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 09-22-2013, 06:12 PM.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post

• Regular damage?
    • Crit damage?

A. Higher damage reduce

B. Higher dodge chance

Thank You for the answer, and enjoy your day!
    dodge dodges 25% of damage dealt and is a fixed amount that does not go up. tkae info below with grain of salt found on wartune wiki. From my experience (block knight fully tweaked for that purpose) it is accurate so far i am around 60% according to the table. So up to at least that point it does seem accurate.

Now if your a knight and have low hp build dont waste time with block. For block to really be useful you want high hp high pdef high mdef high block maxed out enhanced block talents astrals etc to further enhance. You can get free hp regen from enhanced block free extra damage from talent and astrals. Damage reduction again is fixxed number 25% crit or regular damage

BlockEdit
    Your chance of a dodge (damage received -25%) is based on your Block statistic. The formula is (1-0.9995^block score)*100 %. Following, a small table showing the points needed to reach some percentage of Critical Rate:
    Total Block points Trigger Rate
    11 5%
    447 20%
    862 35%
    1386 50%
    2100 65%
    3219 80%
    4605 90%
    5990 95%

Comment

Oh really? How did you come up with the formula?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Oh really? How did you come up with the formula?
        dude......

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
        dodge dodges 25% of damage dealt and is a fixed amount that does not go up. tkae info below with grain of salt found on wartune wiki. From my experience (block knight fully tweaked for that purpose) it is accurate so far i am around 60% according to the table. So up to at least that point it does seem accurate.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Regular damage?
          • Crit damage?
          just to remind we always got normal = 90% to 110% floating damage and crit = 120% to 140% floating damage.

now: base on my calculations i found this

* on regular damage = your enemy floating damage will be reduced between 60% to 80%... 30% damage reduction
          * on crit damage = your enemy floating damage will be reduced between 72% to 112%... 48% damage reduction

A. Higher damage reduce

B. Higher dodge chance

letter B

the higher your opponent level = the chance of your block will be reduced..

for example: you got 1k block... you vs lvl 30 = 2 or 3 block out of 5 attack you receive...... you vs lvl 40 = 1 or 3 block out of 5 attack you receive... you vs lvl 50 = 0 or 2 block out of 5 attack you receive... you vs lvl 60 = 0 or 1 out of 5 attack you receive.....

so thats why we need to pump up our block stat as we level up.. because of our opponent level..

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post

Now if your a knight and have low hp build dont waste time with block. For block to really be useful you want high hp high pdef high mdef high block maxed out enhanced block talents astrals etc to further enhance. You can get free hp regen from enhanced block free extra damage from talent and astrals. Damage reduction again is fixxed number 25% crit or regular damage

BlockEdit
            Your chance of a dodge (damage received -25%) is based on your Block statistic. The formula is (1-0.9995^block score)*100 %. Following, a small table showing the points needed to reach some percentage of Critical Rate:
            Total Block points Trigger Rate
            11 5%
            447 20%
            862 35%
            1386 50%
            2100 65%
            3219 80%
            4605 90%
            5990 95%
            i agree with the 25% damage reduce but.. lol.. not sure about that formula.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              Yeh as i said take with grain of salt i found on wiki. It seems to pan out im at about 61 62% lvl of block and i seem to get about that. Getting high (real high block is tuff) I dont see mamy people getting 5990 block ever to be honest with you. Im nearing 55 and got 1990 block. I have loads of block gems lvl 4s and other block boosting stuff stats on gear astral etc. Youd need block gems in each bit of gear lvl 9s lvl 10 stats lvl 10 astral and you might just hit 5990. Obviously r2 and 7road are not likely to confirm the forumla but it seems accurate as far as i can tell

Comment

I find it's closer to 30% (almost 1/3) reduced.
                Also block greatly differs with lvl, at lvl 62 with about 2.2k block, I block at 15-20% maybe... hard to tell :/

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  I find it's closer to 30% (almost 1/3) reduced.
                  Also block greatly differs with lvl, at lvl 62 with about 2.2k block, I block at 15-20% maybe... hard to tell :/
                  What i have noticed is some mobs (mostly sub bosses in mpds) eeem harder to block than others. In wb i block the boss allot to the point of insanity honestly. While against the spawned in god for last boss i block less. Also cata eye hits a little more than other mobs and players. V players i block 60+% no problem with out fail even against those who can easily kill me. Maybe the person who figured out the calc missed something with pdef mdef v patk matk? That could explain what your seeing. As you will obviously be going agaisnt higher patk matk players than me.

Comment

Ok so this is how its explained in the chinese version...
                    Dodge dodges 30% of the damage dealt and higher dodge rating only affects higher chanc, its approx 1% for every 100 points and 5% natural chance to dodge

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                      Dmg reduction is actually 30% acc to chinese site

Comment

Working...
                      X