LvL 65 Dungeon - NightMare Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    That's not a reason.. if archers only need to scatter every 6 turns and FA on cooldown, pvp is plenty enough for that as long as the team does sufficient damage. Is there anything else they need rage for?
    You're a level 61 who keeps asking for advice, who are you to tell him anything about PvP set for archers?

Comment

That's not a reason.. if archers only need to scatter every 6 turns and FA on cooldown, pvp is plenty enough for that as long as the team does sufficient damage. Is there anything else they need rage for?
      Good luck with keep ss df and ic with pvp set on last boss u want hard way, go for it u need 2 archers in pvp set setup. So again good luck with 1 pvp mage who must cast puri resto bl and sunto...
      Like i say evrything is possible but a lot,lot harder
      And i cant tell u how to run dt with pvp set bcs my last was 45
      Last edited by miQQQs; 09-23-2013, 03:07 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You're a level 61 who keeps asking for advice, who are you to tell him anything about PvP set for archers?
        I didn't tell, I asked what the pve set is needed for on that particular boss. Btw do I really have to update my sig every time I level?

Good luck with keep ss df and ic with pvp set on last boss
        I never said anything about last boss, only care about first for summoner. We'll have pve sets after a few days of doing it anyway. Not my fault our archers didn't get the 50 set. I know its a must for mages because pvp is hardly enough to use resto let alone anything else hence why I took it when I had a chance.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

We still haven't got to 65 on our server yet; how difficult would first boss be? We have pve mage, 2 pvp archers and a pvp knight, all should be around 55k BR or slightly higher, before WC/pots.
          for the first boss only the knight has to be really strong since the aoe isn't such a problem . But you need 2 mages to spam heal on the knight and aoe heal. at the last bar the boss will buff his damage, this is were you actually need the archer to scatter him before he one hits the knight...

Edit: btw the knight has to have really high hp and pdef, if he also has apollo then is perfect

Comment

you can pass 1 bosss with an tank of 15k+ pdef and high hp in case of crit archers to change betwen df/is and do good timing of scater should be easy and ofc mage timing of heal

Comment

To pass first boss pvp set is ok, good tank and second archer or second mage.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Working...
              X