Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune

Has there been a moment where you wanted to just wanted to take a break from the game, but cannot do it since you are afraid of losing the competition? Or even feels like wanted to drop the game? I feel this a lot in wartune, the game felt less entertaining as each day passed. Tight schedule, heavy lags and bugs, bad community, etc. The only thing keeps me playing this game is my partner in game begged me to stay, at least until her VIP run out. I know some of you will just say "just quit, dude. no need for qq-ing" or something like that, but do you really think it was easy to drop a game you invested a lot of time on it?

*rant over*
    Last edited by Arlad; 09-24-2014, 12:05 AM. Reason: title edit ^^
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

I don't have any lag. Bad community? People in my guild are nice. Don't really know what you mean.

Comment

Wartune is a fun game when you first started playing --

i) At first, there was only competition within the server. Then they started making everything cross-server. Competition became more intense. It developed into a case of "who cashes more".
      ii) Events. Long-term players will developed fatigue from doing EVERY single event daily in order to get the most out of their characters. This can become draining

I find that there should be less events (or optional events). But this is an extreme P2W game where missing any event could cost you potentially something.

---

Could we have a "Save my attempt" for the next day option? Just so if you take a day's break, you can do them the next day.
      Make it at most ONE day saving possible.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        I don't have any lag. Bad community? People in my guild are nice. Don't really know what you mean.
        Oh, lucky you. Some people arent that fortunate to have great PC and/or awesome internet connection. And people in the guild are usually nice indeed, but the ones from other guilds? not so much. and there's also people in the x-server things.
        Well, i don't expect someone from 1st world country to understand the feelings of people in 3rd world country, really.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Wartune is a fun game when you first started playing --

i) At first, there was only competition within the server. Then they started making everything cross-server. Competition became more intense. It developed into a case of "who cashes more".
        ii) Events. Long-term players will developed fatigue from doing EVERY single event daily in order to get the most out of their characters. This can become draining

I find that there should be less events (or optional events). But this is an extreme P2W game where missing any event could cost you potentially something.
        This. i really getting tired of 8 mounts doing the same routine. like Einstein said "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Could we have a "Save my attempt" for the next day option? Just so if you take a day's break, you can do them the next day.
        Make it at most ONE day saving possible.
        Wow, this is an awesome idea. Too bad we will never see it happens. >_<
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Oh, lucky you. Some people arent that fortunate to have great PC and/or awesome internet connection. And people in the guild are usually nice indeed, but the ones from other guilds? not so much. and there's also people in the x-server things.
          Well, i don't expect someone from 1st world country to understand the feelings of people in 3rd world country, really.
          Edit: Sorry Arlad, hope if you still enjoy the game you will stay. Got angry because of the way you answered, I shouldn't have said that. About community, if you have fun with your guild mates, try to ignore other players that can cause trouble, I know it's not always easy. Like I said, I don't have a good computer but yes my Internet work well. I just wonder if the distance between players and R2 servers could cause lag. I'm not a computer expert, maybe I'm wrong.

Take care.
          Last edited by Eskendal; 09-23-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

You're just another selfish person who can't accept people won't think like you. Have a nice day and hope you quit soon.

About community, if you treat people like you treat me, no wonder people treat you like ****.

The hypocrisy is strong on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              The hypocrisy is strong on this one.
              I almost never had any lag in Wartune, where is the hypocrisy? People in my guild are nice people, why you care about other guilds?

Comment

I almost never had any lag in Wartune, where is the hypocrisy? People in my guild are nice people, why you care about other guilds?
                The community being referred to is the entire community, not just the people from one guild.

There is no need to continue the argument on the forums.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  There is no need to continue the argument on the forums.
                  can i just reply him for the last 1 time? please?

I almost never had any lag in Wartune, where is the hypocrisy?
                  Because i have no lag, it means no other people should have a lag. beautiful mindset, especially after saying this:
                  You're just another selfish person who can't accept people who won't think like you.
                  ---

People in my guild are nice people, why you care about other guilds?
                  answered beautifully by this
                  Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  The community being referred to is the entire community, not just the people from one guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    can i just reply him for the last 1 time? please?

Because i have no lag, it means no other people should have a lag. beautiful mindset, especially after saying this:

---

answered beautifully by this
                    Hi. I know a lot of people who have a lags, but it's not everyone. I know community and 1 guild is not the same. Look at my post I edit it.

Comment

Hi. I know a lot of people who have a lags, but it's not everyone. I know community and 1 guild is not the same. Look at my post I edit it.
                      All good. No harm done. Peace and love to you brother.

Comment

think most long term player have the same fatigue. some people quit and some dont. some people "lent" there char to other players and some just let them sit.
                        its all a choice u can make but the only option where u wont fall behind is continue playing.

yes this game is very time consuming and with all there to be done it some times is to much.

if i would have spend medium to much on this game i would try to find some1 that can take care of your char till u found your fun back again.

keep u head up and "happy" gaming
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post

if i would have spend medium to much on this game i would try to find some1 that can take care of your char till u found your fun back again.
                          Against the TOS.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Against the TOS.
                            true ill take it back then
                            • S69 - Corftey ravine
                            • H4D3S
                            • lvl 76 archer
                            • 103k br

Comment

Against the TOS.
                              It's not enforced anyway. Especially if the toon is heavy balens users, since that's what happen in my server.

Comment

Working...
                              X