Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake UP R2 or be clear with us! IN case u really hear from us :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* You need to take support issues seriously, as example I have ticket not solved from more than 2 months, each time they replay me will solved in a few days but its now more than 2 months not solved ! its simple issue, clear my friend CC info, cuz I now use my paypal account ! support useless and most replies is seems "auto" or just "copy and paste" ! most my tickets have 1 same replay another example, when I open ticket with screenshot and after replay support ask me about screenshot, another time I gave full info and after 2 replies as for full info same what I told before, are support really read ticket in anyway !

I totally agree.. I continuously get cut and paste answer. Especially for in game issues saying... clear your cache.. make sure you are not downloading.. the same thing day in day out.. the ones answering do absolutely nothing for the player but P*** them off... Well R2 the more pay charaters you loose the less monies there are.. Hoping someone is Creating a sight Called R2 Suck!!!!

Comment

please keep in mind that customer support are not able to look into the problems a the client side. they will try to solve this by giving instructions.

did u ever try to go on with the same ticket by reply with i have tried all your mentioned options bud it didnt work for me??
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
        please keep in mind that customer support are not able to look into the problems a the client side. they will try to solve this by giving instructions.

did u ever try to go on with the same ticket by reply with i have tried all your mentioned options bud it didnt work for me??
        Have u ever opened ticket and that helped u, u even seems u have no idea about support !!! when I open ticket about hacker and he stayed play long time with no action, or user cheat, or even when I have issue and I said that did clear cache, restart PC and router and changed browser next replay is, clear cache, restart browser and update flash ... etc ! I'm already said that !!

When I missed 600K gold by R2 bug and they say no event give that, I said I was have it as a dual reward (this issue from 6 months) they told me to post your issue in forum, and in forum u say post as a ticket, u r kidding me -_- and then they simply, Ignored me no replay anymore !

When i forced to change my IGN after merge found no one with my name, told them to check that, and if no one really I hope u return my old IGN, and gave all info, next replay they asked me what you old IGN was , replayed them, then they asked me what I want ! after another details, they asked me what my old IGN, yes asked me again, if u scroll a bit to top u can read it !!!!!

Its a joke, I don't see any help their ...

So i really gave up from send any issues like bugs or my account , server issues, or suggestions, i understand they have alot of work, but what is support if cant handle at least half of simple fast issues can be solved !
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

seem u are very unlucky. i got my fair share of tickets done but every time been helped nicely and succesfully, not always quick though
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

Working...
          X